Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other [B]2006 Audi S4 Anniversary Edition Part Out 4.2 BHF 6spd 24K miles[/B]

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2014, 04:16 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [B]2006 Audi S4 Anniversary Edition Part Out 4.2 BHF 6spd 24K miles[/B]

This Audi S4 Anniversary Edition will be parted out by myself starting immediately in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. I am a professional Master Technician specializing in VW/Audi for many years.

Vehicle only has 24K miles and is/was in pristine condition. The 25th Anniversary Edition is limited to 250 units and has Recaro seats marked QUATTRO. The Recaro seats are black with grey insert. The shifter is marked "1 of 250". The exterior color is Anniversary Silver and is limited to this edition. The front and rear bumpers are similar to RS4 as you can see. The main damage is to the left front wheel area. Front bumper is destroyed and carbon fiber front chin spoiler are destroyed. Left rocker is damaged and passenger headlamp has broken mounting tab. I will know if there is more damage once I get started on disassembly. The interior trim is REAL carbon fiber as well as the trunk spoiler.
I just installed a new factory Audi clutch plate and disc as well as new dual mass flywheel 50 miles prior to accident. I also have the original dual mass flywheel. Engine has many new seals including rear main and valve cover gaskets when clutch components were replaced. The oil pan does have a dent in the corner, but NO oil loss. Water pump/T-stat housing broke. Dented front coolant pipe.

I work M-F 8-5 so you will most likely get a response in the evening each day. Payments will be taken via PayPal (plus 3%), Google Wallet (preferred) or CASH on pick up. Shipping will be done twice a week at least and will be shipped via USPS and utilizing flat rate boxes for heavier items. Oversized items such as engine, drivetrain, seats, headliner, etc.. will be pickup only.

Pictures
Google Drive Audi S4 pictures

Exhaust Fast intentions via JHM 2.5" Downpipes WITH Cats and all pipes with Sebring single tip mufflers. About 10K miles on it. $1500
Exhaust is not removed yet. I will be adding pictures once its all out.

Please email me at vwauditech@hotmail.com in order for me to organize the parts requests.
PayPal and Google Wallet accounts are kevsppc@gmail.com

Thank you

When emailing please use the following format:

Your Name
Email/Contact info
Part(s) requested
Part number(s) (if known)
Your $ offer
Zip Code (if requesting shipping)

***SOLD LIST***
Seats front and rear
Headliner and trim
Shifter boot/****
Carbon fiber trim
Door panels Front and rear
Navi
CD changer
Rear DTM bumper
Trunk
Pedal covers

Last edited by vwaudi-tech; 09-28-2014 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Added Exhaust
Old 09-23-2014, 04:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Added Exhaust system and updated sold list. Thanks
Old 09-28-2014, 12:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Updated sold list
Old 10-21-2014, 11:38 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

email: Cyim@albany.edu
Parts desired: Pair of headlights.

I would like to inquire about the pair of headlights from the s4. Please email me about the price and the condition. Also, are they with of AFS?