Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 Allroad air suspension parts (FREE + shipping)

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 10:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Allroad air suspension parts (FREE + shipping)

I converted my 2003 Allroad to steel springs this past summer. I have a box of my used air suspension parts. Last time they were in the car, this summer, three air bags seemed okay. The four struts should be fine. I can't recall which bags are OEM vs. Arnott, but I could provide more specifics if anyone is interested in taking them. I only ask that you cover the shipping costs unless you're in Vermont and can pick them up for free.
Old 01-26-2016, 04:26 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by djtnut
I converted my 2003 Allroad to steel springs this past summer. I have a box of my used air suspension parts. Last time they were in the car, this summer, three air bags seemed okay. The four struts should be fine. I can't recall which bags are OEM vs. Arnott, but I could provide more specifics if anyone is interested in taking them. I only ask that you cover the shipping costs unless you're in Vermont and can pick them up for free.
Hi,

I'm interested. Is this complete? Do you have the compressor too?

How much to ship to 01915?

David
Old 01-26-2016, 06:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hi there,

I know that last time I had the system in the car, the compressor was very weak. I rebuilt it once with a piston ring kit I bought from bagpipingandy on the forums.

Also, I know that at least one of the air bags has a leak as it sagged in one corner. I honestly can't remember which corner was leaking at this point. I think the struts should be fine though and the air bags would be a gamble, or if you figured out some way to bench test the air bags...

They're all yours if you want them. I can weigh the box and see how much it would cost to ship to you.

I don't recommend taking my compressor as it's probably not worth the time it would take me to pull it off the car. If you want to pay me for it, I would consider getting it off the car though.

Thanks, David
Old 01-26-2016, 08:35 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Hi, I am interested and sent you a private message yesterday, right after your posting went up on here.

Thanks,
Mike