Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other AWE Tuning Audi S6 & S7 S-FLO Carbon Fiber Intake System

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2016, 02:41 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AWE Tuning Audi S6 & S7 S-FLO Carbon Fiber Intake System

Hello everyone. I am selling my AWE Air intake from my Audi S6. I've had it for 2months, and love everything about it. unfortunately , i am trading the car for a different Audi and this model will not fit.

You will get everything you need to install this in your car, all clamps and tubes and filter. Just as you would buying it brand new. I will ship in full bubble wrap to protect it. Who ever get this will be extremely happy with the POWER and especially the SOUND it produce after the install. The install will take you no more than 20/30 mins, and its all plug and play. I will also include my info if you need help install it ! below is further information about the unit. Get it at the discount price now! If we can agree on a set price, I will ship it for free same day.

AWE Tuning Audi S6 & S7 S-FLO Carbon Fiber Intake System for Audi 4.0T
(SKU: 2660-11016)

Power. Fitment. Perfection. Presenting the S-FLO Carbon Fiber Intake for the Audi C7 S6 & S7 with 4.0T engine:

Max gains of +20 hp and +21 ft-lbs of torque at the crank.
Perfect fitment, perfectly engineered.
Mounts to factory locations - Fitment Guaranteed.
No Check Engine Light Guarentee.
Fully-enclosed carbon fiber air box ensures maximum efficiency.
Features high flow AWE Tuning S-FLO Filter.
Designed, engineered and tested in-house at AWE Tuning.

AWE Tuning S-FLO Carbon Intake

The AWE Tuning S-FLO Carbon Intake is the complete suite, containing the carbon air box, the AWE Tuning S-FLO Filter, our engineered Nomex® reinforced silicone hose, and all necessary brackets and mounting hardware.

The air box is high grade 2x2 carbon fiber, and encompasses a full carbon fiber air inlet and lid, both of which mount directly in the stock locations.

AWE Tuning S-FLO Filter

The AWE Tuning S-FLO Carbon Intake employs the proprietary AWE Tuning S-FLO Filter, which is also available separately. The AWE Tuning S-FLO Filter is the largest that can fit within the air box, and is a washable, oiled, large cylindrical filter.

The AWE Tuning S-FLO Carbon Intake and S-FLO Filter are two key under-the-hood upgrades highly recommended for S6 & S7 drivers.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

How much? Pics?
Old 12-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm asking 900obo