Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 B5 S4/RS4 Steering Wheels, Trim, Misc. Parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2014, 07:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B5 S4/RS4 Steering Wheels, Trim, Misc. Parts

I'm moving across the country and cleaning out my garage. Somehow I ended up with the following parts which have just been sitting in my garage collecting dust for the past 5 years or so.

I have 2 B5/B6 perforated steering wheels. One I believe is from a B6 A4 Ultrasport, the other might be an actual B5 RS4 steering wheel or something similar. Both steering wheels come with matching airbags from A6's. I don't believe I have the harness adapter to put them in B5 cars, but one can be purchased from ECS. I do have the adapters shown in the pictures, and I honestly can't remember what they are to. Please don't ask me about installation; that information should be in the forums if you search. It's pretty easy to install a steering wheel if you read about it and take your time. I'm fairly certain that both of these steering wheels will fit B5 and B6 cars, not sure about B7s. However, I make no representations that they will or will not fit a specific car. I also have a dark tan/brown airbag as shown.

I have a 6 speed shift **** from a TT.

I have an intake for a B5 S4/A4. I have some miscellaneous mirrors and plastic parts. There is an S4 Manual, a remote that supposedly works with Audi Radios (I never got around to installing it). I have a complete set of metal/aluminum trip for a B5 A4/S4. It is in pretty good shape and all the mounting tabs are in tact. I do not have the black shift surround that would go with this.

If you want more information on anything, please just call me at 317-999-7713. I can text you pictures of specific things if need be. I need to get rid of this stuff quick, so just make me a reasonable offer to include the cost of shipping from me at 46280 to you and its yours. I'll take PayPal.

Thanks,

Cade
Attached Images      
Old 11-25-2014, 07:19 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

How much for the trim?
Old 12-02-2014, 02:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Hey Cade! Is the perf steering wheel still available?