Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 EPL Stage 2 + TCU w/new belt and pulley. + Roc Euro Intake

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2016, 06:17 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EPL Stage 2 + TCU w/new belt and pulley. + Roc Euro Intake

Ok guys and gals. Decided on another direction. Had the tune on my 2015 S4 since first of the year. Tony is very responsive to questions and support if need be. Highly recommended!

This will come with the belt and pulley, the TCU tune, the engine tune for Stage 2 93 octane currently(I assume he would give you stage one for the time being before installing pulley) the Mongoose cable and I am now throwing in the Roc Euro intake.

You will need to pay the transfer fee to EPL. (I believe others have quoted this at $250) but I am not 100%.

And if paypal to me you will need to pay the fees(3%).

If you are local to Atlanta area I do have an Audi master tech I can hook you up with for help with pulley install.

Ok.. Just really need this gone at this point. Dont post much on AW. So I have come here to give you guys a great deal.

I will do all of it shipped for $1500. Includes: EPL Stage 2 Software, Pulley, belt, Mongoose cable, RocEuro intake.

I saw a post where someone said they can got this setup new from EPL for $2200 or something. That $2200 is without the most in demand intake for these cars on the market.

I cant even find pricing right now so I will assume this to be true. So even with the xfer fee this is saving you $100's of dollars!

I think this is a good deal considering all that you get.

For a quicker response please email at jfrier@nalleycars.com or txt to 360-Fiveonezero-3399

Thank for looking!