Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 FS: Audi A4 (B6) – V1 Carbonio CAI (Carbon Fiber)

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 05:14 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Audi A4 (B6) – V1 Carbonio CAI (Carbon Fiber)

Up for sale is my Carbonio CIA. The unit is is good shape and has been in storage for a couple of years. I have decided to sell this as I am selling my 2004 Ultrasport and getting rid of some parts I had. This is in good shape the heat shield needs some new heat tape installed and is missing the three bolts that connect to CIA. The CIA has all parts other than one clamp (See photos) and the bolts that were mentioned. I want to sell quick and looking for 135.00 plus 20.00 shipping (PP Fees included in price) OBRO. Will only ship CONUS and will ship via USPS Priority. Please send email to gordotre@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks!!

Photos:

Old 07-28-2016, 09:17 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gordotre
Up for sale is my Carbonio CIA. The unit is is good shape and has been in storage for a couple of years. I have decided to sell this as I am selling my 2004 Ultrasport and getting rid of some parts I had. This is in good shape the heat shield needs some new heat tape installed and is missing the three bolts that connect to CIA. The CIA has all parts other than one clamp (See photos) and the bolts that were mentioned. I want to sell quick and looking for 135.00 plus 20.00 shipping (PP Fees included in price) OBRO. Will only ship CONUS and will ship via USPS Priority. Please send email to gordotre@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks!!

Photos:

***Hey bud! I just sent you an email to your "hotmail" email address that you provided.Just check it out and get back to me as soon you get a chance.Thank you!