Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 FS: VMR 721 Sunken Treasure 19x9.5 ET45 (Full set +1 spare)

Old 04-28-2016, 06:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Default FS: VMR 721 Sunken Treasure 19x9.5 ET45 (Full set +1 spare)

For sale are my VMR 721s powder coated in Sunken Treasure. These are gorgeous wheels, pictures don't really do the color justice. In direct sunlight they are jaw dropping, if you are looking for that final touch to make your build stand out and be unique.......these are it and will turn heads. Really wish I didn't have to let these go but have had some pretty major pet issues lately and need to deal with some bills.

They are 19x9.5 ET 45 / 5x112 / CB 66.6

Will include the black ball seat lug bolts in sale and the original VMR center caps. This sale is for wheels only, tires are not included.

One wheel has minor curb scrapes (see photo at bottom) but right after it happened I purchased a replacement because it bugged me, but then I never got around to actually having it mounted. So this sale is for a full set of 4 wheels plus the curb scraped one which can be saved as an emergency spare in case something catastrophic happens to another one.

These wheels new cost almost $2000, these have less than 5000 miles on them and are in great condition. My asking price is a bargain, I just want them out of my garage, depressing to see them sitting there when someone should be enjoying them.

Will ship but you pay shipping (depending on where you are it's about $200). Will also meet up pretty much anywhere in CO to deliver for local pick up. If you give me an excuse to go to Colorado Springs or Vale I'll knock $50 off the price LOL

ASKING: $1250

Wheels are removed and ready for shipping/pickup.

A little dusty as the car has been sitting in the garage for the last half of winter (only have one set of snow wheels/tires right now, so I ran the S4 on them for the first half, then swapped them to the S3 for the last half LOL). I washed and wiped down the faces so the unique color and sparkle can be seen better.

Took a good close up of the one damaged wheel, the new wheel I got to replace it is still sealed in the box.

Old 05-05-2016, 10:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Bump.

How is no one interested in these amazing wheels? LOL