Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A5 Geniune OEM Audi A5/S5 Outdoor Cover

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 12:12 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Geniune OEM Audi A5/S5 Outdoor Cover

I am selling my OEM car cover purchased from an Audi dealership 4 years ago. Part number is ZAW-400-120-A, made by Stormshield. MSRP $295. There are no holes or tears in this cover. Unfortunately, due to the light gray color, there are some tire shine stains along the bottom on both sides. This is unavoidable as the cover sits snug and will make contact with the tires. Unless you don't use tireshine, your brand new cover will be stained within days or weeks of using it. The stitching is excellent on these covers, so they will last forever if you properly put on and take off the cover. Never yank at it especially when the mirrors are inside the pockets. If you don't purchase mine, I strongly recommend you go with a new OEM cover. The cheaper aftermarket covers out there for $65 are worth $25. The difference is night and day. The cover never scratched my paint because I never put it on a dirty car. You must make sure the car is dry, clean and free of dust or pollen before you cover it. Please note, the picture I have included is of the cover on a Toyota Corolla. I traded in the Audi (not for the corolla) and forgot to take a picture beforehand.

First $85 via Paypal gets it shipped to their door.

Actual cover, not on an Audi

rear license plate window
Old 11-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sent you a PM, i'm interested