Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Classifieds > Parts For Sale
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Parts For Sale This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
AudiWorld Newcomer
Account #: 155580

Default Gotti G1001 Forged Alloys, 5 X 112, 17 X 9 with new Sumitomo HTR III Tires

For sale a set of four very nice and very rare forged Gotti G1001 alloy rims. Here is what is molded into the back of the spokes: 9.5J 17H2 E56. GTP 71 1080 122. Not sure what all that means, but you can look up. 17 X 9 (I think that is the rim width) with Sumitomo HTR III High Performance Summer tires: 225-45-ZR17 tires that have at least 90% tread left with no camber wear or issues. They are stored inside, no sun, no UV to degrade the tires. They have not been on a car for about 10 years. They are nearly perfect with a couple clear coat chips and and one scuff but absolutely NO CURB DAMAGE, NO BENDS, NO LEAKS, NO CRACKS....NOTHING. They fit most Audi bolt patterns for the A4 and others: 5 X 112. The condition of these are 9.8 out of 10....you will not be disappointed in these very rare, and very cool wheels. No trades at this time, please. I have a connection for wheel adapters if you want to run these on your Porsche, VW, etc.
I am asking $1,800 or best offer. If I get close to my asking price I can meet within a 100 miles or so (Seattle - Wenatchee - Yakima) and/or will split shipping costs, depending on final negotiated price. Here is the Seattle Craigslist link:
[url=http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/pts/4631752402.html]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_6414.jpg (64.9 KB, 967 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6420.jpg (60.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6410.jpg (65.6 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 100_6395.jpg (43.0 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.jpg (73.4 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by vwvanaudi1; 08-22-2014 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Edit text.
vwvanaudi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 12:53 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement