Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 For sale in NJ :B5/B6 A4 1.8T APR GT28RS TURBO KIT

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 10:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For sale in NJ :B5/B6 A4 1.8T APR GT28RS TURBO KIT

Hi folks! This is an APR GT28RS turbo kit aka "Disco Potato" that I have for sale.This is one of the most reliable turbo kits on the market period.The pieces are WELL BUILT and extremely durable.As most of you already know that APR stands behind their products and their reputation.This kit was designed and put together by APR for the B5 & B6 1.8T platform to take your car to a whole new performance level.The turbo kit has about 10,000+ miles on it.It is in awesome shape and ZERO SHAFT PLAY.I know some of you "might" think or say this is too much money but it is not for this turbo kit.The original price for this kit BRAND NEW was nearly $6000.And for those of you who are not familiar with the (APR INCONEL EXHAUST MANIFOLD),just do a little research on it and you will see for yourself.Just the APR exhaust manifold alone cost about $1000 and APR guarantees it 100% that it WILL NOT crack under HIGH PRESSURE or EXTREME HEAT. Everything that is showing in the pictures will be included in the sale.The only things that will be needed are (injectors,software and upgraded diverter valve) because I sold the ECU,INJECTORS & the APR R1 diverter valve that came with the kit to a good friend of mine.Unitronic has the (famous big turbo file) for this turbo kit.Also,034MOTORSPORT has a nice file for this kit.However,based on preference & experience,I would definitely choose UNITRONIC software over the 034MOTORSPORT software.Im asking $1800 SHIPPED with SIGNATURE REQUIRED within the US.Buyer pays PayPal fee.Buyer can also pick up the turbo kit from my location in NJ "if" local.Im willing to take offers but Please be respectful with the offers.Due to LIMITED SPACE,I was not able to upload all the pictures.However,I have them available upon request.Lastly,I know this kit is not for everyone due to financial status or budget,but if interested,feel free to contact me at (973) 220-1054.Thanks!

**ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS
Attached Thumbnails For sale in NJ :B5/B6 A4 1.8T APR GT28RS TURBO KIT-img_1741.jpg   For sale in NJ :B5/B6 A4 1.8T APR GT28RS TURBO KIT-img_1737.jpg   For sale in NJ :B5/B6 A4 1.8T APR GT28RS TURBO KIT-img_1742.jpg   For sale in NJ :B5/B6 A4 1.8T APR GT28RS TURBO KIT-img_1747.jpg   For sale in NJ :B5/B6 A4 1.8T APR GT28RS TURBO KIT-img_1759.jpg  

For sale in NJ :B5/B6 A4 1.8T APR GT28RS TURBO KIT-img_1755.jpg