Notices
Parts For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your part's appropriate model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other Service Position shirts: make Audi people laugh and help me buy new tires!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2016, 12:01 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Service Position shirts: make Audi people laugh and help me buy new tires!

sometimes you meet other Audi fans and wonder:

"do they think i'm just some passing Audi fan d-bag? or do they have any clue how many times i've had the front bumper off?"

meanwhile, i'm looking for a job, the rain is coming, and my tread is almost gone.

let your silent passion for Audis speak from your chest and help my S4 Avant stick to the road, all through the marvel of fair commercial trade!

Machen Deutschen lachen, auch!*

*Achtung: Ich spreche kein Deutsch.

visit my my TeePublic storefront for high-quality prints of the "SERVICE POSITION" light and "Vorsprung durch Service Position" on T-shirts, tank tops, long-sleeved T's, and hoodies in men's & women's styles and multiple colors. you can even snag a mug, perfect for the professional Audi mechanic to sip coffee from while staring down another lock carrier.

i couldn't leave our Teutonic brethren out and made German designs for a "SERVICESTELLUNG" licht and "Vorsprung durch Servicestellung" text - in weiß und schwarz!

this weekend (10-22-2016) everything is on sale, like T-shirts for just $14! buy a sale tee and i get $2, buy full-price $20 tee and i get $4. hell, just buy a barrel of $20 T-shirts to use a shop rags!

- emilio
Attached Images