Got some stuff I got for my 2013 A6 3.0T that I either pulled off or never used. No sense in keeping it around. PM me with reasonable offers
1. Chipwerke Piggyback Module. We've been over how well this worked on the forum
2. ABT Fender Vents. These were NOS from an authorized dealer. As such the glue is old and needs to be replaced (new ones don't come with glue at all). The vents are made for the A4, A5 and A6 and I have directions and cutting templates for all 3. They run $328 from ABT direct.
3. ABT knock off wing. Its a 3 piece wing, made of some sort of plastic. Not painted. It needs to be heated and formed to the car and trunklid, which my body shop didn't want to bother with.
4. A6 Roof spoiler. Sticks to the top of the rear glass. Again, needs to be heated and bent around the glass. Painted Brilliant Black.
5. 3.0T Boost Tap. - SOLD
6. Digital Boost Gauge. - SOLD
Have an Injen intake that I'll post eventually. It needs paint first. Life in the engine bay took its toll on the pipe.