Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

DFW Audi service?

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2015, 08:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DFW Audi service?

Does anyone here by any chance get their Q5/SQ5's serviced at DFW Audi here in Dallas, TX? Any particular service advisor recommended or feedback regarding their service?
Old 07-30-2015, 03:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I just had my SQ5 serviced by Audi Dallas. Linda Hammond was my SA; she's at the first desk when you walk in from the service drive. No complaints and she "gets" my fickle attention to detail.

I dislike their carwash since they use the place next door that's shared with the Acura dealer.
Old 07-30-2015, 04:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Gravy Train
I just had my SQ5 serviced by Audi Dallas. Linda Hammond was my SA; she's at the first desk when you walk in from the service drive. No complaints and she "gets" my fickle attention to detail.

I dislike their carwash since they use the place next door that's shared with the Acura dealer.
Thanks for the feedback! I purchased my car at Audi Plano but DFW Audi is much closer to work, so that might be the one I'll be using the most. The first step is to address this infuriating rear seat rattle that I've been noticing lately.
Old 07-30-2015, 06:10 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by hcw5733
Thanks for the feedback! I purchased my car at Audi Plano but DFW Audi is much closer to work, so that might be the one I'll be using the most. The first step is to address this infuriating rear seat rattle that I've been noticing lately.
Do you have a SQ5? I have a rattle as well, and its definitely coming from under the seat, i.e. I can't do fix it.

ALSO this dealership is located in Euless right? They just changed management I believe, so there's a lot of new faces, but my brother used and still goes there. They're a delight to deal with, and gave him an S4 as a loaner during an oil change. Also let him keep the car for the day as he was too far to return it before they closed.
Old 07-30-2015, 06:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Adplaya
Do you have a SQ5? I have a rattle as well, and its definitely coming from under the seat, i.e. I can't do fix it.

ALSO this dealership is located in Euless right? They just changed management I believe, so there's a lot of new faces, but my brother used and still goes there. They're a delight to deal with, and gave him an S4 as a loaner during an oil change. Also let him keep the car for the day as he was too far to return it before they closed.
Yes indeed, I am a new SQ5 owner and already being driven a bit crazy due to the rattle in the rear seat area. I am 90% certain it has to do with rear seat frame, perhaps even the driver side. I did some researching on this matter and it looks like others have even replaced the rear seat frame altogether.

In any case thanks for the feedback regarding the DFW Audi (Euless) service, I will give it a shot!