Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

New 15' Q5 Cuvée Silver with chestnut interior

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 03:54 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 15' Q5 Cuvée Silver with chestnut interior

Just picked up a new 15' q5' premium plus, loaded with all the goodies, went with the 2.0 t, what a nice ride. Just gone done detailing out, and got the few bugs off from the ride home from the deale. The color combination IMO is stunning. Nice contrast. B&O seams a lot better then my 13'.

Any questions on the 15, let me know, will be posting pics tomorrow.
Old 09-06-2014, 06:57 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Congrats! My wife and I considered the cuvée but we didn't see it in person and wasn't sure if it we would like it. As my wife isn't the biggest car enthusuast she did comment that wasn't sure if we might feel that the color might be for "our golden years" as a beautuful classy color!

We just saw one tonight and it looks nice. We are very pleased with our Lava Gray TDI!

Is love to see some photos and in particular see what visual differences if any exist. I heard that it is the chrome on the door handle.

Originally Posted by Q5CT
Just picked up a new 15' q5' premium plus, loaded with all the goodies, went with the 2.0 t, what a nice ride. Just gone done detailing out, and got the few bugs off from the ride home from the deale. The color combination IMO is stunning. Nice contrast. B&O seams a lot better then my 13'.

Any questions on the 15, let me know, will be posting pics tomorrow.
Old 09-07-2014, 05:24 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by imdakine1
Congrats! My wife and I considered the cuvée but we didn't see it in person and wasn't sure if it we would like it. As my wife isn't the biggest car enthusuast she did comment that wasn't sure if we might feel that the color might be for "our golden years" as a beautuful classy color!

We just saw one tonight and it looks nice. We are very pleased with our Lava Gray TDI!

Is love to see some photos and in particular see what visual differences if any exist. I heard that it is the chrome on the door handle.

Here are some pics. Very please with the color combination
Attached Images  
Old 09-07-2014, 05:29 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Here are some pics. Very please with the color combination
Yes chrome on door handles and on bottom of back door.. Looks really sharp.
Attached Images  
Old 09-07-2014, 05:32 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Default Chestnut interior 15 q5

Chestnut interior.
Attached Images  
Old 09-07-2014, 05:34 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Would have really liked the 19" or 20" wheels and tires, but the car had the 18"s. Anyone have a nice set of take offs let me know!!!
Old 09-07-2014, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yes chrome on door handles and on bottom of back door.. Looks really sharp.
This is a good picture of the Cuvee. Did you get any pics of it outside in the sun? When the sun hits it, you can pick up the cuvee, tan, light brown or whatever that color is.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by imdakine1
I heard that it is the chrome on the door handle.
Somebody please tell me that not all of the 2015s have chrome on top of the door handles! I have a 2015 P+ TDI on order and I am NOT going to be a happy camper if my Mythos Black car has chrome on top of the door handles.

Since placing my order (no 2015s on the lot at that time) I've looked at many photos of 2015 P+ TDIs in Mythos Black that other dealers have online and I've not noticed chrome on the door handles. I've noticed the chrome strip at the base of the back hatch. I don't like that either and might consider having it wrapped, but chrome on the door handles? No way. Clearly, I detest ANY chrome on door handles.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:42 AM
Club AutoUnion

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Looking very nice - inside and out. Steve
Old 09-08-2014, 08:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

Originally Posted by metta
I've noticed the chrome strip at the base of the back hatch. I don't like that either and might consider having it wrapped, but chrome on the door handles? No way. Clearly, I detest ANY chrome on door handles.
I believe you are correct. The top of the door handles on the Prem+ do have a chrome strip.

Quick Reply: New 15' Q5 Cuvée Silver with chestnut interior