Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

Some pics with unique locations - Audi Q5 from Doha

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 08:15 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Amazing photos! I saw this thread at work and the pictures did not load. I made a point to check them out at home and all I can say is wow! I concur with the brochure comments! These are very good! Do you take photos professionally or is this just a hobby for you? Either way well done & keep them coming!
Old 03-23-2014, 02:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by theLynx
Amazing photos! I saw this thread at work and the pictures did not load. I made a point to check them out at home and all I can say is wow! I concur with the brochure comments! These are very good! Do you take photos professionally or is this just a hobby for you? Either way well done & keep them coming!
Thank you for the nice words. Every comment I take as a motivation. I am just doing this as a hobby. I am self thought through the years, and I started the instagram account in June last year, and was amazed by all the positive feedback, so now it's kinda serious hehe.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

It doesnt rain often here in Qatar. But when it does, you have to get out there and shoot, as a photographer. Cause when it’s cloudy, and the sunset falls, you can find some amazing sunsets, to mirror themselves in the many water pools. I had an idea. And this idea came out from my head, 100% through the camera. And woila.

Old 03-23-2014, 10:44 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

i always look forward to your ig posts. you have the best audi photos on there. keep up the great work!
Old 03-23-2014, 11:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Superb pic Tumbo.
Old 03-23-2014, 12:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by sq5me
i always look forward to your ig posts. you have the best audi photos on there. keep up the great work!
Thank you very much for the appreciated words!
Old 03-25-2014, 01:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Some new, taken this week.

Old 03-25-2014, 11:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by AudiTumbo
It doesnt rain often here in Qatar. But when it does, you have to get out there and shoot, as a photographer. Cause when it’s cloudy, and the sunset falls, you can find some amazing sunsets, to mirror themselves in the many water pools. I had an idea. And this idea came out from my head, 100% through the camera. And woila.

That is an absolutely stunning photo... We'll conceived, framed, and shot. Thanks for sharing
Old 03-26-2014, 08:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by rudymon
That is an absolutely stunning photo... We'll conceived, framed, and shot. Thanks for sharing
Thank you very much! Check out the one I'm gonna post later today. Its even better!
Old 03-26-2014, 09:00 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Now this picture… Just shows the difference between RAW photography, and JPEG. I have been moving more and more to RAW, and now I don’t understand why it took me so long to move… hehe. Today I went back to the same place that I took my popular pics the last days. And this time it’s even more deep and even more colorful. Can you feel the atmosphere?

Quick Reply: Some pics with unique locations - Audi Q5 from Doha