Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

For TDI Owners Experiencing Problems with Goodwill Package Signup

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2016, 05:49 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Canada Technik Trim Q5 TDI, signed up and received confirmation. Just a note that our Canadian offer is different as it offers 2 free regular maintenance visits in place of the $500 spend anywhere card. We do also get the $500 audi card and roadside assistance.

http://www.audi.ca/content/dam/nemo/...verview_EN.pdf

Last edited by KSA63; 02-09-2016 at 05:53 AM. Reason: Added Link to Canadian Package Content
Old 02-09-2016, 09:27 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm currently at an Audi dealership in Northern California for the 15K service and they had not heard of the Goodwill program being extended to the 3.0. Thanks to this thread I applied for the assistance package over the weekend and successfully enrolled. Our car is a 2015 purchased in July 2014. I talked with Audi by phone yesterday and they confirmed my enrollment and told me four to five weeks to receive the Visa cards.

My issue is I'm currently a wee bit overdue for our 15K service and wanted to use the money to help defray the cost of Audi Care, we are currently trying to figure a way for them to use the expected money ahead of receipt. I may enroll in their branded dealership credit card so I can use the $500 Audi specific portion, not much use to me in the future as we are using Audi Care to handle the future services needed.

Mark in Chico
2015 Q5 TDI
Old 02-09-2016, 11:26 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

When I used my VW card from my Passat the parts guy told me that it shows up as a Visa card. The PIN is the last 4 digits on the back of the card. I'm going to try using it at a grocery store as a debit card this week.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by KSA63
Canada Technik Trim Q5 TDI, signed up and received confirmation. Just a note that our Canadian offer is different as it offers 2 free regular maintenance visits in place of the $500 spend anywhere card. We do also get the $500 audi card and roadside assistance.

http://www.audi.ca/content/dam/nemo/...verview_EN.pdf
I already got my package, I would take the $500 visa card over the 2 free regluar maintenance/road side assistance though, the dealer maintenance prices are way too much anyways...

its still a insult for Q5 owners to get the same offer as Jetta owners ouch

it says the $500 dealer card will expire 12 month from issue, what are you guys going to buy accessories?

if I have the prepaid audi care, should my dealer be topping up my adblue for free between changes? I had my 8000 km service which they should have topped up the adblue, however now at 16000km I have the warning saying to ad adblue, so either they didnt top it up at the previous service but wrote it on the service invoice anyways or im burning twice as fast... The advisor said if I bought the adblue at the pats counter they would add it for me.

Last edited by getliquid; 02-10-2016 at 06:13 AM.
Old 02-10-2016, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by getliquid

if I have the prepaid audi care, should my dealer be topping up my adblue for free between changes? I had my 8000 km service which they should have topped up the adblue, however now at 16000km I have the warning saying to ad adblue, so either they didnt top it up at the previous service but wrote it on the service invoice anyways or im burning twice as fast... The advisor said if I bought the adblue at the pats counter they would add it for me.
Yes, dealer takes care of the Adblue with Audicare. Total B.S. that the service advisor would make you buy Adblue in this situation. Apparently they didn't add any at the 8000 km service. Bottom line: You have Audi Care and Audi warranty. Take it in and tell them to take care of it (at their expense).
Old 02-10-2016, 08:01 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Received this follow-up to my issue with registering my Q5 with the program:

I am following up with you as promised. We are currently working with our internal resources to address the concern you are experiencing with registering for the Audi Goodwill Package. We hope to have a resolution as soon as possible, I will follow up with you with any updates by Friday February 12, 2016. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to reply to this email, or contact me through the Audi Customer Experience Center at +1 800 822 2834.

At least they are aware of the issue and are working on a solution.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by brutus23079
Yes, dealer takes care of the Adblue with Audicare. Total B.S. that the service advisor would make you buy Adblue in this situation. Apparently they didn't add any at the 8000 km service. Bottom line: You have Audi Care and Audi warranty. Take it in and tell them to take care of it (at their expense).
there should be a way to check the adblue ourselves instead of waiting for the warning icon, should the sensor go bad one day, there goes the system.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just managed to successfully sign up, 12:15 PM EST. It was going slow, though.
Old 02-10-2016, 08:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by getliquid
there should be a way to check the adblue ourselves instead of waiting for the warning icon, should the sensor go bad one day, there goes the system.
Well, report that to the EPA - they'd be all over Audi (I believe the law requires emissions systems to work for 100k miles).
Old 02-10-2016, 10:39 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by CharlieG
Received this follow-up to my issue with registering my Q5 with the program:

I am following up with you as promised. We are currently working with our internal resources to address the concern you are experiencing with registering for the Audi Goodwill Package. We hope to have a resolution as soon as possible, I will follow up with you with any updates by Friday February 12, 2016. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to reply to this email, or contact me through the Audi Customer Experience Center at +1 800 822 2834.

At least they are aware of the issue and are working on a solution.
Matches the email they sent me word for word.... 'Tiffany James' was the signature.

Quick Reply: For TDI Owners Experiencing Problems with Goodwill Package Signup