Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

My updated 2014 TDI order info

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 12:24 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark P
Cool, I already ordered my 20" silver RS4 replica wheels and ordering tires soon...
OK, I'll bite the bait.......send the link so I can see 'em!
Old 08-22-2013, 12:35 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by soonerfan
OK, I'll bite the bait.......send the link so I can see 'em!
These guys:
http://gallery.hartmannwheels.com/v/...HRS4_-_252-HS/
Old 08-22-2013, 06:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Living vicariously through others......

I am jealous. I still have a 4 week wait for mine. Please ease my pain by allowing me to enjoy your vehicles indirectly. That plus painkillers. Good painkillers.......
Old 08-22-2013, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by 914Audi
I am jealous. I still have a 4 week wait for mine. Please ease my pain by allowing me to enjoy your vehicles indirectly. That plus painkillers. Good painkillers.......
7 or so weeks for me, so could be worse!
Old 08-22-2013, 07:12 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Originally Posted by idale
7 or so weeks for me, so could be worse!
How long have you been waiting though? I'm almost 17 weeks in right now...
Old 08-23-2013, 05:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Mark P
How long have you been waiting though? I'm almost 17 weeks in right now...
I ordered after the factory was in production mode. Hard to compare with those who ordered at the start (even more so against those of you who were delayed due to S-Line). Assuming my days don't slip, I should have it 13-14 weeks after going Factory Order Bank (conveniently the day I ordered), for a build without anything particularly "special".

Last edited by idale; 08-23-2013 at 05:38 AM.
Old 08-23-2013, 05:40 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I ordered after the factory was in production mode. Hard to compare with those who ordered at the start (even more so against those of you who were delayed due to S-Line). Assuming my days don't slip, I should have it 13-14 weeks after going Factory Order Bank (conveniently the day I ordered), for a build without anything particularly "special".
Hey idale, I didn't realize you ordered your TDI already. Good to know you'll be getting it in a couple months. I think you've been the most active A-W member who doesn't own an Audi yet. Closing in on 1000 posts before you take delivery!
Old 08-23-2013, 06:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Parsec
Hey idale, I didn't realize you ordered your TDI already. Good to know you'll be getting it in a couple months. I think you've been the most active A-W member who doesn't own an Audi yet. Closing in on 1000 posts before you take delivery!
Yep, I'm weird. Ordered July 16, the day he was applying orders to allocations (so was able to get into FOB immediately). Might be something to this rumored partial shutdown since there seems like a month lag compared to "typical" times to various stages, and it's like that for several of us who ordered around the same time.

Assuming I don't get bumped once September hits, it'll be loaded on the 16th and hit the dealer a month later. Can't wait to be out of the Odyssey and back to VAG.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:02 AM
AudiWorld Expert

True, my wait is more like a year if I count from when I first found a salesman and told him I wanted to order a TDI
Old 08-23-2013, 07:09 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Assuming I don't get bumped once September hits, it'll be loaded on the 16th and hit the dealer a month later. Can't wait to be out of the Odyssey and back to VAG.
I know what its like to drive an Odyssey since my daily driver is a Ridgeline which has a similar engine/drivetrain. When I get the Audi on the weekends it feels refreshing!

Quick Reply: My updated 2014 TDI order info