Well my, just under 2yr old MY13 Phantom Black Q5 3.0 P+ just went in for its routine 25K service and while at the dealer I took a MY14 SQ5 out for a test drive (with the notion that if its performance upgrades and driveability were IMO so clearly beyond what I had with my Q5 3.0, I may consider upgrading); although I was completely impressed (and WOW'd) with many aspects of the SQ5 I wasn't 100% sure it was deemed worthy...what I needed was for a few days to pass and take another test drive.
After waiting about a week I took it for another more spirited spin - I was sold!! Now the numbers ($$) had to work for me to make this change...initially the sales folks were adamant about my MY13 trade-in value as well the sales price for the SQ5, so I walked away not completely disappointed because I really enjoyed my Q5. After fielding 4-5 calls from the sales group at the dealership in the next week I told them my trade-in value needs to be X and the new SQ5 sales price needs to be Y otherwise we would part ways...not 30m later i was contacted saying Congratulations they're will to do the deal.
Please meet my new ride - the Ice Silver MY14 SQ5 P+:
SQ5 prior to taking delivery (earlier this week)