Q5/SQ5 MKI (8R) Discussion Discussion forum for the First Generation Audi Q5 SUV produced from 2008 to 2017

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM A PARTS DEALER?

Old 11-11-2016, 07:52 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM A PARTS DEALER?

Hows it going AudiWorld?!

This is Jeremy, the sole operator at audionlineparts.com We have recently remodeled AGAIN to bring you a more comprehensive and secure site to help you find what you need. (Not to mention it looks much nicer too!)

What I want to know is:
What do YOU want to see on the site?
What kind of promos interest YOU?
What specials you'd like to see EXCLUSIVELY for AudiWorld.

Even though there is a lot of competition for OEM parts, I would love to be your primary provider of parts and information. Please let me know what YOU want so I can set things up and get you what you need! If you have any questions or comments or recommendations feel free to contact me! Would love to hear from you!

Don't forget there is free shipping on ALL orders for AudiWorld Users. Just use promo code "audiworld"

Thanks everyone!

Old 11-11-2016, 09:05 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

I hope I would never ever have to use any car part dealer for any car I own But I suspect that's not what you're asking about...
Old 11-11-2016, 10:17 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by asmi84
I hope I would never ever have to use any car part dealer for any car I own But I suspect that's not what you're asking about...
What a wonderful world that would be but then I would not have a job! How could i buy my dog treats! If you do run into any problems (hopefully not) please let me know!
Old 11-12-2016, 10:50 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by audionlineparts
Hows it going AudiWorld?!

This is Jeremy, the sole operator at audionlineparts.com We have recently remodeled AGAIN to bring you a more comprehensive and secure site to help you find what you need. (Not to mention it looks much nicer too!)

What I want to know is:
What do YOU want to see on the site?
What kind of promos interest YOU?
What specials you'd like to see EXCLUSIVELY for AudiWorld.

Even though there is a lot of competition for OEM parts, I would love to be your primary provider of parts and information. Please let me know what YOU want so I can set things up and get you what you need! If you have any questions or comments or recommendations feel free to contact me! Would love to hear from you!

Don't forget there is free shipping on ALL orders for AudiWorld Users. Just use promo code "audiworld"

Thanks everyone!

Jeremy
Do you have an oils dip stick for 2015 Q5 TDI? If so, how much is it and how to order it?
Thx and good luck
Old 11-12-2016, 11:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Sigq5
Jeremy
Do you have an oils dip stick for 2015 Q5 TDI? If so, how much is it and how to order it?
Thx and good luck
I purchased what I thought was a TDI dipstick, but it doesn't work. I've read that the dipstick tube has to be replaced because of the curve in it.
Old 11-13-2016, 04:27 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, I came up with an idea based on the dipstick questions:

I would like to be able to see common upgrades for each model. Perhaps grouped by cost?

For instance: under $50 common upgrade: oil dipstick
perhaps a higher price upgrade would be:
$200-300 carbon fiber trim kit (making up the price... but assuming the kit would be every piece I need and not just the driver side door handle piece) and would include everything I need to make it happen like trim removal tools, etc?

That way when I have some money to burn and am looking for a cool upgrade I get to see what is affordable and reasonable.

As per replacing broken parts...I know that for me time is of the essence. Typically I go to dealers knowing it will be more money, but also knowing I'll get what I need ASAP. So some sort of guaranteed delivery window would make me think more strongly about an online service? Even if that delivery window service cost extra...it might still end up being less than the dealership/time spent going there.
Old 11-13-2016, 05:36 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maintenance items for me....

oil and gas filters, wipers, air filters....etc.
Old 11-14-2016, 04:06 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by tneconni
Ok, I came up with an idea based on the dipstick questions:

I would like to be able to see common upgrades for each model. Perhaps grouped by cost?

For instance: under $50 common upgrade: oil dipstick
perhaps a higher price upgrade would be:
$200-300 carbon fiber trim kit (making up the price... but assuming the kit would be every piece I need and not just the driver side door handle piece) and would include everything I need to make it happen like trim removal tools, etc?

That way when I have some money to burn and am looking for a cool upgrade I get to see what is affordable and reasonable.

As per replacing broken parts...I know that for me time is of the essence. Typically I go to dealers knowing it will be more money, but also knowing I'll get what I need ASAP. So some sort of guaranteed delivery window would make me think more strongly about an online service? Even if that delivery window service cost extra...it might still end up being less than the dealership/time spent going there.
This is a great idea. Similar to another one requested for a DIY page. Im working on putting it together. As far as tools go though, I do not sell any. A guaranteed delivery window is a good idea. I can update the ETA of each part after ordering, but the online system wont be able to identify if a part is available in my inventory or the US depot inventory. So if it is part that is not in the stocking criteria of the US depots and the store says guaranteed delivery in 3 days, i look horrible when it takes me 5 days to get it to me out of Germany. I promise you though, i ship quickly Usually only 3-4 if i have it in stock. 4-5 if its special order. Let me know if you need anything and i can get you and ETA for it.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by arter
Maintenance items for me....

oil and gas filters, wipers, air filters....etc.
Im putting together a maintenance page where these things will be available for specific servies (15k, 25k, 35k, etc...)

Originally Posted by BarryT
I purchased what I thought was a TDI dipstick, but it doesn't work. I've read that the dipstick tube has to be replaced because of the curve in it.
Because the car is equipped with an electronic oil level sensor, there is no dip stick available for this car. I have heard people using the tube and dip stick from a TT (not sure on the specifics of the year or engine) but It is not something i can recommend because it is not how it is set up from the factory.
Old 12-04-2016, 03:34 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just tried to register my car on your website. Your site won't accept a 2016 Audi Q5 TDI. Is there a reason?
Old 12-04-2016, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

Are you able to accept the Audi TDI Goodwill card as payment?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE FROM A PARTS DEALER?