Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

2015 q7: how much discount?

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2015, 06:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 q7: how much discount?

Always love the q7 and went to the dealer knowing the new model is coming out. Several s line fully loaded are available with strip close to 70k. It's an ongoing model and dated but I always love this model. What's a good discount given all the new one coming. Was offered little more than 10k off. Thanks for your input.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:54 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts
Default it is a buyers market right now

Originally Posted by trovan
Always love the q7 and went to the dealer knowing the new model is coming out. Several s line fully loaded are available with strip close to 70k. It's an ongoing model and dated but I always love this model. What's a good discount given all the new one coming. Was offered little more than 10k off. Thanks for your input.
Figure out how much you want to pay, what options you want and what model level you want, look on the web inventory and then call dealers nationwide to see what they are willing to do. One of them will be sitting on what you want and sell it for the price you want to pay. There are many dealers sitting on a Q7 glut right now. my dealer has at least 25.
Even if you have to fly across country to pick it up, you get a new car and a mini vacation!
Old 11-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Received 282 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by flynavy
Figure out how much you want to pay, what options you want and what model level you want, look on the web inventory and then call dealers nationwide to see what they are willing to do. One of them will be sitting on what you want and sell it for the price you want to pay. There are many dealers sitting on a Q7 glut right now. my dealer has at least 25.
Even if you have to fly across country to pick it up, you get a new car and a mini vacation!
My dealer currently has zero in inventory as they had to pull the TDI off the lot, can't sell. I would think this is nation wide, resulting in low inventory?
Old 11-29-2015, 07:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

You should be able to get 13-15% off MSRP.

Originally Posted by trovan
Old 12-02-2015, 06:15 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

The old Q7 looks way better than the new one so I think they will sell pretty good.
Old 12-02-2015, 07:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A 2015 Q7 Prestige Sports Edition that I was looking at a few months ago is now being offered for $10k under MSRP at Audi of Allentown (PA). It's the cheapest asking price I've seen recently. Highly likely it's due to being a TDI, but still, amazing offer to be had once Audi is allowed to start selling diesels again. Factor in Audi Loyalty, financing, and even ACNA membership, you could be looking at low $60k out the door for a Q7 that has a $75k MSRP.
Old 12-02-2015, 11:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default If I had had a crystal ball...

Originally Posted by Buckwheat2088
A 2015 Q7 Prestige Sports Edition that I was looking at a few months ago is now being offered for $10k under MSRP at Audi of Allentown (PA). .... Factor in Audi Loyalty, financing, and even ACNA membership, you could be looking at low $60k out the door for a Q7 that has a $75k MSRP.
From a guy who just bought one... ouch! Timing really is everything.

But I do wonder if you're going to get anything else on top of that deep MSRP discount. The ACNA membership discount is at the discretion of the dealer, not sure about the others...

In any event, now's the time to buy (as opposed to three months ago).
Old 12-02-2015, 11:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by AvantMore
From a guy who just bought one... ouch! Timing really is everything.

But I do wonder if you're going to get anything else on top of that deep MSRP discount. The ACNA membership discount is at the discretion of the dealer, not sure about the others...

In any event, now's the time to buy (as opposed to three months ago).
I bought mine (Q7-S Line) a month ago. 13% to 15% off MSRP is totally realistic, at least for the top of the line models. Not sure about the Premium/P.Plus but you would think it should follow the same calculus.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I set out to buy a 2015 Q7 in Early Nov and my observation was the premium and premium plus were heavily discounted. I was getting 10% off MSRP plus the supplier discount of 6% on a premium plus model. In the end I decided against buying the 2015 model because the 2017 was a big upgrade both in terms of technology and performance especially the premium and premium plus models.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:40 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

along with a huge downgrade in looks. although that is subjective to the individual buying not so much a valid point either way i noticed the same as you the premium and premium+ were being discounted greatly but the heavily optioned prestige s-line+ models were not getting 15% off sticker.

Quick Reply: 2015 q7: how much discount?