Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

New Interior LEDs for your entire car including Puddle, Footwell LEDs - Error Free!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 05:32 PM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default New Interior LEDs for your entire car including Puddle, Footwell LEDs - Error Free!

Our LED is complete - it includes EVERYTHING you need to change every single area of your car to LEDs.

It also includes 4 Red warning LEDs and 4 white or red puddle LEDs (you can choose what you'd like at checkout)!
-It also includes custom footwell LEDs to change out your OEM dull footwell LEDS TO BRIGHTER Red, blue or white footwells!

Complete Interior LED Kit [Crisp White / Error Free] fits: Audi Q7 [05-present] - deAutoLED

Features:
-The lights will "fade out" when you turn off your car just like your current stock lights
-These will not stay on or “glow” after you shut off your car like other sets
-Crisp White color – No cheap blue or yellow tint
-Works with MFD (car controls)
-No Errors
-Lifetime Warranty
-No footwell spotting like other inferior LED sets

We mean it when we say a Complete Interior LED Kit, this will change every single bulb in your interior including your Door Puddles and all trunk lighting.
See a full list of what you will receive:
Kit:
(4) Front Dome
(4) Rear Dome Including 2nd and 3rd row seating
(3) Trunk LED including the Lift Gate
(4) Door Puddle LED (white)
(4) Door Jam / warning on the side of the door (RED) - this is unique to our kit and many other LED kits will not include these LEDs - they are also bright and facing outwards to get you the most red light when you open your doors - it is a great addition to your car!
(2) Sun Visor
(1) Glove Box

Check out a complete review and DIY HERE:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-...tokey-2870361/

Clean bright Footwell Colors:

Before/After:

Bright Trunk:

Crisp clean interior:
Old 12-22-2015, 04:08 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Plug and play error free LEDs! Get yours today!
Old 12-22-2015, 09:59 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by deAutoLED.com
Plug and play error free LEDs! Get yours today!
Does it fit 2013 and 15 vehicles? I do believe they come with some LEDS.
Old 12-23-2015, 07:11 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by bmwrt
Does it fit 2013 and 15 vehicles? I do believe they come with some LEDS.
Yes they do fit 2013 and 2015, and if you think you have a variation with your kit you can contact them for a custom kit - deAuto friendly staff is virtually available 24/7 to help:
Contact - deAutoKey

Normally the only thing that are LEDs is the footwells, and we have red, blue and a brighter white to replace your footwell LEDs -more info on how to tell what LED you have installed:
Footwell LED Difference for all Audi Models - deAutoKey

Thank you and let me know if you have any questions
Old 12-24-2015, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by deAutoLED.com
Our LED is complete - it includes EVERYTHING you need to change every single area of your car to LEDs.

It also includes 4 Red warning LEDs and 4 white or red puddle LEDs (you can choose what you'd like at checkout)!
-It also includes custom footwell LEDs to change out your OEM dull footwell LEDS TO BRIGHTER Red, blue or white footwells!

Complete Interior LED Kit [Crisp White / Error Free] fits: Audi Q7 [05-present] - deAutoLED

Features:
-The lights will "fade out" when you turn off your car just like your current stock lights
-These will not stay on or “glow” after you shut off your car like other sets
-Crisp White color – No cheap blue or yellow tint
-Works with MFD (car controls)
-No Errors
-Lifetime Warranty
-No footwell spotting like other inferior LED sets

We mean it when we say a Complete Interior LED Kit, this will change every single bulb in your interior including your Door Puddles and all trunk lighting.
See a full list of what you will receive:
Kit:
(4) Front Dome
(4) Rear Dome Including 2nd and 3rd row seating
(3) Trunk LED including the Lift Gate
(4) Door Puddle LED (white)
(4) Door Jam / warning on the side of the door (RED) - this is unique to our kit and many other LED kits will not include these LEDs - they are also bright and facing outwards to get you the most red light when you open your doors - it is a great addition to your car!
(2) Sun Visor
(1) Glove Box

Check out a complete review and DIY HERE:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/q7-...tokey-2870361/

Clean bright Footwell Colors:

Before/After:

Bright Trunk:

Crisp clean interior:
deAutoLED: Do you guys have a 7506 package LED for the '07-'09 AFS-Xenon housing DRL application? I'd guess there's a fair bit of interest in this particular fitment here, but the catch of course is going to be error free and flicker free operation, preferably without needing resistors- been there, done that, not worth the hassle/issues. There are also four 7506 bulbs in the Q7 rear for brake and parking light, so it might be worth your while to find a source who can make these for you.

If you need a test mule, let me know and I'd potentially be willing to run candidate bulbs in my Q7 and periodically report on performance....
Old 12-24-2015, 07:01 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by VAG-Fan1
deAutoLED: Do you guys have a 7506 package LED for the '07-'09 AFS-Xenon housing DRL application? I'd guess there's a fair bit of interest in this particular fitment here, but the catch of course is going to be error free and flicker free operation, preferably without needing resistors- been there, done that, not worth the hassle/issues. There are also four 7506 bulbs in the Q7 rear for brake and parking light, so it might be worth your while to find a source who can make these for you.

If you need a test mule, let me know and I'd potentially be willing to run candidate bulbs in my Q7 and periodically report on performance....
Hi, we do, we tested this and they worked great

We sent you a PM.

Thank you
Old 12-24-2015, 07:58 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I'm interested in exterior LEDs as well.. All the "CANBUS" LEDs I've tried for exterior need resistors, and on the Q7 there's not much room for DRL resistors due to all the plastic surrounding.
Old 12-24-2015, 11:23 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by D3Audi
I'm interested in exterior LEDs as well.. All the "CANBUS" LEDs I've tried for exterior need resistors, and on the Q7 there's not much room for DRL resistors due to all the plastic surrounding.
Yes, we know, but we have many LEDs already tested for many other Audi models that did not require resistors and also the reverse for the Q7/Q5:

All LEDs for AUDI - you can see the exterior LEDs we have tested for certain Audi models, if you need the same bulb they should work fine in your car - we contacted another member for testing:
LEDs for Audi ? deAutoKey

Reverse for q7:
194 10pc CREE LED Reverse LED Fits:Audi A3/S3/RS3 + Many More ? deAutoKey

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you
Old 12-25-2015, 09:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I just put an order for one set. Thx

alex
Old 12-27-2015, 01:09 AM
Audiworld Basic Sponsor

Originally Posted by bmwrt
I just put an order for one set. Thx

alex
Thank you - we appreciate it. All orders leave the warehouse Monday with a tracking #.

Quick Reply: New Interior LEDs for your entire car including Puddle, Footwell LEDs - Error Free!