Q7 MK 1 Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 SUV built from 2005 to 2015

Wheel spacers on stock 20"

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 06:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GRNMACHINE
Hondalove--the offset on the wheels is +45mm. Didnt find "backspacing" number.
I was looking at your pictures thinking the setup looked pretty good as far as the fender/wheel/tire relationship, and why you were still considering spacers. OE 20's are +60mm and I was considering something +50 with 295's, but I like yours even better. OE 21's are +44mm so that makes sense.....I'd likely still need spacers with +50.

Like some others I'd love to install the 21" fender trim painted silver to match the car which would necessitate a bit more offset or spacer, but with the ridiculous cost it likely won't happen. Can someone please aftermarket the fender trim and let me know when it's ready for purchase?
Old 06-06-2011, 07:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Honda, I have always dug the X5 M5 version? look with the wider wheels in the back. I could not find any wheels or tires that were matching/affordable with wider/staggered app. Hoping if I used a smaller spacer on the back it would not look hokey and somewhat "staggered". I am in the process of putting the aftermarket wheels back on and am planning on taking some more measurements to see what rear spacer would look ok.

And yes, I have been searching for those S-Line stick on flares at an affordable price for about 3 years...
Old 06-06-2011, 11:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You're right in the affordable department.....the only way to get front and rear wheels with a different "stagger" a la BMW and others is to go with a two or three piece wheel. Exactly what I want and exactly what I have to save money for while I burn down the crappy Nexen Roadian HP's that came on the CPO car. I've had mud tires on trucks that were quieter.....

Hopefully I won't get berated by the purists, but I'll likely end up here because they're close to me: http://www.bozeforged.com/ I just don't like wheels with the spokes all the way out to the rim, aka no lip. For me this isn't an Audi thing, I don't like it on any car. Guess I still have a little Hot Rodder in me.

Keep us posted on your progress.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Same here, dig the lip on a wheel-any wheel. All I can say about those wheels is they are NICE!!

The purists can check out the Audi Gallery from their site:

http://www.bozeforged.com/audi1.html

I am a pretty big fan of install what you like (within reason... heh heh). The lifted green or purple Q7 posted in another thread with the 30" chrome wheels is a perfect example of not within reason).
Old 06-21-2011, 10:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OEM 21" Wheels

Originally Posted by iconoclast
oem 21" with a 18mm spacer:

keep in mind he has the s line fender arches that add half an inch, if you dont add those as well you will have some poke.
Do you have pictures of the 5-spoke wheels in these pictures up close? They look different from the S-Line 20's available in the US. Also, your picture show the 21" 7-Spoke at the top, and then transitions to several pictures with this 5-spoke wheel and it's a little confusing. Ultimately, I like the 5-spoke in the pictures and want to know if they are OEM S 20's or OEM 21's?
Old 09-30-2015, 04:32 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Wheel spacer

Originally Posted by iconoclast
yes, i had them... it is the way they should have come from the factory, flush with the fender and no rubbing when lowered, i am even 15mm lower than factory and had no issues.

took them off when i switched to 21" as they 21x10 fill out the wheel wells very well...

if you're interested i have a set of 4 with long bolts and oem audi caps.
Hi mate,

are you in Australia?

I am interested on your spacers..

Please let me know you can call me on my mobile: 0401501434

cheers.
Old 10-05-2015, 02:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by cefred
Hi mate,

are you in Australia?

I am interested on your spacers..

Please let me know you can call me on my mobile: 0401501434

cheers.
I have a set of 4 h&R 18MM spacers which I can sell if you are interested PM me, I m in the US so we have to figure out what shippin cost would be.
Old 10-07-2015, 08:16 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Re spacer

Originally Posted by arp2nr
I have a set of 4 h&R 18MM spacers which I can sell if you are interested PM me, I m in the US so we have to figure out what shippin cost would be.
How much you will sell it to me?
Old 10-08-2015, 03:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by cefred
How much you will sell it to me?
$155
Old 10-08-2015, 04:08 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default 155

Originally Posted by arp2nr
$155
Mate, quick question. Does it comes with the stud?

Quick Reply: Wheel spacers on stock 20"