Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

Current Incentives

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 04:48 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Current Incentives

I've looked at the Audi site and it's not the most user friendly. My dealer told me that since there is an Audi registered in the same household that there was a $1,000.00 rebate that I qualified for, I can't find this anywhere on the Audi sites. Maybe this was for July only when I ordered it? Not offered anymore? I just want to make sure I get what's out there. Also when do the incentives change? I'm pretty sure I'm taking delivery in October but there is a small chance it'll arrive in September. I see nothing on the Audi site for Q7's.
Old 09-23-2016, 06:58 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Anybody.... picking up an A4 tomorrow and my Q7 in 2 weeks hopefully and don't want to miss anything. I was told there was a competitive offer for other vehicles and my Lexus GX460 qualified for the incentive and another Audi in the household is another one I'll qualify for but I can't find anything to confirm this. Anybody know anything?
Old 09-23-2016, 07:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 234 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by Eppieguy
Anybody.... picking up an A4 tomorrow and my Q7 in 2 weeks hopefully and don't want to miss anything. I was told there was a competitive offer for other vehicles and my Lexus GX460 qualified for the incentive and another Audi in the household is another one I'll qualify for but I can't find anything to confirm this. Anybody know anything?
A4 has $750 loyalty and nothing for acquisition. The Q7 has nothing on it at all except for $3,000 if you trade in an Audi with a recalled Takata airbag.

If you are leasing the A4, there is $250 lease cash:

2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro Incentive & Rebate Details | Edmunds
Old 09-24-2016, 04:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by SYMAWD
A4 has $750 loyalty and nothing for acquisition. The Q7 has nothing on it at all except for $3,000 if you trade in an Audi with a recalled Takata airbag.

If you are leasing the A4, there is $250 lease cash:

2017 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro Incentive & Rebate Details | Edmunds
Not what I wanted to hear but thanks for the info.
Old 09-24-2016, 05:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Eppieguy
Not what I wanted to hear but thanks for the info.
When did the Takata Air Bag incentive kick in... I received the recall notification a month after I traded in my 2007 A4 for the 2017 Q7 and would have loved to get an additional incentive...
Old 09-24-2016, 07:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I don't know when it started, but my dealer told me it expires on the 30th of this month. We are trading in a Audi with a Takata when we take delivery of our Q7 in December. I am currently trying to work something out directly with Audi USA to secure the rebate in December, post expiration. So far the rep from Audi has been very responsive.
Old 09-24-2016, 10:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jamesad
I don't know when it started, but my dealer told me it expires on the 30th of this month. We are trading in a Audi with a Takata when we take delivery of our Q7 in December. I am currently trying to work something out directly with Audi USA to secure the rebate in December, post expiration. So far the rep from Audi has been very responsive.
According to Edmunds the incentive is from September 5th - 30th... Just didn't know if it had been in affect when I took delivery at the end of June... Would have been nice since I kind of got hosed on the trade in of my 2007 A4. At least the dealership had to take the hit on the full 6% supplier discount...
Old 09-26-2016, 02:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

My dealer just called to let me know my Q7 may be ready for pick up this week. If it is, he would like me to take delivery asap, so that they get the credit for this quarter. That's ok with me, but based on the Audi USA website, it seems that all of the current special offers and incentives end on Sept 30, so I would think that new incentives would start Oct 1. There are no current incentives for the Q7, but who knows, maybe there will be something on Q7.

Does anyone know when the new incentives/offers are known and publicly available? Anyone think that there may be some incentives offered on the Q7?

I would be happy with a special financing option (say, under 2%), and/or I qualify for the New Owner Acquisition offer that they have on other Audi models like the Q5.

Thanks.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

I seriously doubt there will be any incentives on the Q7. My dealer says that the longest they can keep a well-equipped Q7 on the lot of less than 2 hours...yes, hours. Most are spoken for prior to arrival.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:41 PM
Ultimate Keyboard Warrior

Received 283 Likes on 203 Posts

Originally Posted by bclstu
I would be happy with a special financing option (say, under 2%), and/or I qualify for the New Owner Acquisition offer that they have on other Audi models like the Q5.

Thanks.
Plenty of institutions out there that offer this right now. I just financed my new S5 @ 1.99%, USAA Savings Bank. Local Credit Union offering 1.79%.

Quick Reply: Current Incentives