Q7 MKII Discussion Discussion forum for the Audi Q7 MKII built from 2016 -

MK 2

Old 09-25-2015, 03:09 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MK 2

Well having looked at the XC90 I kept with the Audi badge and it is unbelievable, the refinement speed and tech have blown me over. The MMI and virtual cockpit have class written all over them.
Attached Images  
Old 09-25-2015, 03:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Good to hear. I'm in the same boat as I'm planning on buying a 7 seater in the spring/summer next year. The new XC90 though looks great, is not comparable in numerous categories. So many issues with the new XC90 (check out Swedespeed forum) that it seems like it's a prototype. Just need to see and drive the new Q7 in the flesh. Where are you located?
Old 09-26-2015, 06:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Not a US model for sure. We aren't getting S-Line and it doesn't have US lights.

Given the steering wheel on the right and the fact that it looks like Spring and not Fall, I'd guess Australia.
Old 10-07-2015, 12:48 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Yes I am in Australia. Will the US not get LED lights?

One thing missing is Audi Connect it has Goggle Maps but is missing some of the Connect functions. I am going to check if it can be added.

It has been a joy so far with the lane assist being much better than I was expecting. It is the simple thing with interior lighting touch, electric parcel shelf and the virtual cockpit being outstanding.
Attached Images  
Old 10-07-2015, 03:57 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Very nice!

I was able to see one in person last week in Germany at an Audi dealer. I was very interested in the Q7 TDI to replace my Jetta TDI, but with the whole VW scandal, I'm not sure what I will do. My main concern is resale value, don't really care about the environment so much as fuel economy...
Old 10-12-2015, 11:11 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Order guide was posted in the other Q7 post. I think the thread is called 2017 Q7 if anyone is interested.
Old 10-12-2015, 12:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. Should be posted in this forum as well. Interested to see what pricing is going to look like.
Old 10-14-2015, 05:33 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Any way I can get a picture of the cargo area? We are trying to decide if we want a '15 or '16 and I think if the cargo area is significantly smaller, we will have to go with the '15.

Originally Posted by PNVS
Yes I am in Australia. Will the US not get LED lights?

One thing missing is Audi Connect it has Goggle Maps but is missing some of the Connect functions. I am going to check if it can be added.

It has been a joy so far with the lane assist being much better than I was expecting. It is the simple thing with interior lighting touch, electric parcel shelf and the virtual cockpit being outstanding.

Search this Thread