RS 7 Discussion forum for the Audi RS 7

New RS7 (Estoril Blue) - Photos

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 02:12 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RS7blue
I hope someone comes out with something in a 21" soon. In the meantime, I have some meat on my summer tires to get through. Something tells me that won't take long.
Looked at another black one today. Msrp was I think 115,000 but they wanted 105. Hahaha. I got a reasonable offer for my trade but they were firm at 100k. Still kinda high in my opinion. I would have expected at least 20% depreciation on the price. This one had 6-7000 miles, driver assist pkg, sport exhaust, 21 wheels, red calipers. Owner had oem 20 inch wheels and snows that might be a part of the offer but still kinda high for 100k right?
Old 12-22-2014, 03:53 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by saraojo
Looked at another black one today. Msrp was I think 115,000 but they wanted 105. Hahaha. I got a reasonable offer for my trade but they were firm at 100k. Still kinda high in my opinion. I would have expected at least 20% depreciation on the price. This one had 6-7000 miles, driver assist pkg, sport exhaust, 21 wheels, red calipers. Owner had oem 20 inch wheels and snows that might be a part of the offer but still kinda high for 100k right?
You're at least in the ballpark now. Does it have the B&O sound system?- that's a big cost addition. Innovation Package? What was the MSRP new? I always ask the dealer to provide a copy of the car's original window sticker that way there is no mistake or misunderstanding concerning the exact options and original pricing. Just a tip if you don't already do that.
Old 12-22-2014, 05:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Msrp new was 115. No b and o. No innovation. Just driver assist, red calipers, black paint , sport exhaust, matte aluminum optic. Asking price was a high I thought
Old 12-22-2014, 10:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes, for that level of equipment it is high. The B & O is amazing, be fun to compare it side by side with standard system (Bose if not mistaken). Ridiculously expensive, so much easier to swallow on used car but I might be spoiled now. Could live without Innovative package much easier. Nice mileage on that car though. See if maybe you can get him down closer to $95K or at least do a CPO for under $100K.

Last edited by RS7blue; 12-22-2014 at 10:46 PM.
Old 12-23-2014, 09:06 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

For comparison shopping to other RS7s you might have looked at, according to NADA, for a used 2014, add to the value of the car $2800 if it has B&O and $4400 if it has Innovative. So, going in reverse, subtract that from the price of other RS7 with that equipment to help determine how this black one stacks up price wise.

Last edited by RS7blue; 12-23-2014 at 09:20 AM.
Old 12-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I listened to the Bose very carefully through various types of genres. The b and o definitely sounds better. Plus the speakers coming out of the dash are cool too. But I personally wouldn't pay $6,000 for them. But if it comes with the car im willing to pay $+2,500 for it. Haha.
Old 12-23-2014, 01:47 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by RS7blue
For comparison shopping to other RS7s you might have looked at, according to NADA, for a used 2014, add to the value of the car $2800 if it has B&O and $4400 if it has Innovative. So, going in reverse, subtract that from the price of other RS7 with that equipment to help determine how this black one stacks up price wise.
Yes, great tip. The innovation package is the heads up display and night vision right? Yea I like the HUD but I guess can live without it. They were pretty firm at 1ook even though I told them I will sign at 95k. They seem to think their vehicle will sell "easily" 100k-105k. We ll see what happens in a few months.
Old 12-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by saraojo
Yes, great tip. The innovation package is the heads up display and night vision right? Yea I like the HUD but I guess can live without it. They were pretty firm at 1ook even though I told them I will sign at 95k. They seem to think their vehicle will sell "easily" 100k-105k. We ll see what happens in a few months.
Yes, you're right. I actually like the HUD a lot. I was expecting it to just show the speedo like an older car I had (lame) but this one can show things like turn by turn directions from the Nav. Super cool and useful. The night vision is much less useful IMHO. Seems gimmicky. Maybe I need to spend more time with it in deer country or something. Anyway, I really hope your dealer comes to his senses.
Old 12-24-2014, 01:11 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

For what it is worth... I just purchased my new 2015 RS7 Dynamic Edition here in CT. The dealers in my area simply will not discount off the MSRP. Regarding the used 2014's... they are only taking a few thousand off the original MSRP so I figured I would go new since there simply does not seem to be a savings opportunity around here. The dealer's excuse for taking such a hard line?.... They claim the production of this vehicle is so limited they can hold out for full sticker and get it. Anyway... I do LOVE the car. I've owned an R8 and just traded a 911 Turbo towards the RS7. No regrets and best car I have ever owned.
Old 12-24-2014, 02:27 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yeah might as well use the night vision when you can, try it in the city! There's a video of a guy using night vision in his x5 and his front windshield was covered! Haha. Yea we will see if one of them cave first. I will continue the waiting game if not maybe I will just cave in and get the red one if it's still around.

Quick Reply: New RS7 (Estoril Blue) - Photos