Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

RS 7 Discussion forum for the Audi RS 7

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2014, 02:49 PM   #1
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 229158

Default Panther Black RS7

Colour is such a personal choice and no one can really give advice on the subject. It's a matter of personal choice. But.......I have just ordered my new RS7 and must wait 3 to 4 months before it arrives. I have chosen Panther Black. Anybody seen Panther Black in the flesh. It appears to have a deep red colour in the black depending on where and how the light hits it. I'm hoping it will be a big hit. But not sure.
frenchie_pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:27 PM   #2
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 269103

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie_pm View Post
Colour is such a personal choice and no one can really give advice on the subject. It's a matter of personal choice. But.......I have just ordered my new RS7 and must wait 3 to 4 months before it arrives. I have chosen Panther Black. Anybody seen Panther Black in the flesh. It appears to have a deep red colour in the black depending on where and how the light hits it. I'm hoping it will be a big hit. But not sure.
I have it and it is great. I have aluminum optic, 20 stock rims with snows on now and will have the 21" stock with the black rims in the summer.

Sorry you have to wait so long, the car is fabulous.
dg144 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #3
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 139001

Quote:
Originally Posted by dg144 View Post
I have it and it is great. I have aluminum optic, 20 stock rims with snows on now and will have the 21" stock with the black rims in the summer.

Sorry you have to wait so long, the car is fabulous.
dg144, Do you have some pics you could post... or even better would be a walk around video! I too would like to see panther black on an RS7. I saw it on an SQ5, but it was quite dirty, and parked in the shade so it was hard to really get a feel for the color, which appears have hues of purple in some light and gold in other light.
vortexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:27 AM   #4
Audiworld Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortexx View Post
dg144, Do you have some pics you could post... or even better would be a walk around video! I too would like to see panther black on an RS7. I saw it on an SQ5, but it was quite dirty, and parked in the shade so it was hard to really get a feel for the color, which appears have hues of purple in some light and gold in other light.
I'll try to figure it out how to get them up tonight after work, I don't have video and it is 20 degrees and gloomy today here in the midwest so no video today
Old 01-15-2014, 10:59 AM   #5
Audiworld Junior Member

Quote:
I'll try to figure it out how to get them up tonight after work, I don't have video and it is 20 degrees and gloomy today here in the midwest so no video today
Aww wow! I would love to see an image. Yes please post one. I have also ordered the Matt brushed aluminium trim, privacy glass, and gone for the light leather interior for a contrast.
Thank you for the reply, you've just boosted my confidence in choice.
Old 01-15-2014, 06:05 PM   #6
Audiworld Junior Member

Quote:
Aww wow! I would love to see an image. Yes please post one. I have also ordered the Matt brushed aluminium trim, privacy glass, and gone for the light leather interior for a contrast.
Thank you for the reply, you've just boosted my confidence in choice.
here goes I hope this helps
You will love the car, it drives so great if it were any color it would still be super enjoyable.
DSC_8517.jpg

DSC_8525.jpg

DSC_8516.jpg

DSC_8515.jpg

DSC_8514.jpg
Old 01-15-2014, 07:48 PM   #7
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 260453

Tis both a BEAUTY & BEAST!!! Having lived with mine for a week now, all I can say is incredible. Never let's down in any circumstance!
Kenshin0930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 11:29 AM   #8
Audiworld Junior Member

She is beautiful. Bet you can't wait for warmer weather. I have 3 months wait for mine and counting the weeks.
Thank you for sharing.
Old 01-16-2014, 12:35 PM   #9
Audiworld Junior Member

Quote:
She is beautiful. Bet you can't wait for warmer weather. I have 3 months wait for mine and counting the weeks.
Thank you for sharing.
I love the snow, this beast is a blast, we had quite a winter blast here in the midwest last week and she did great! I am excited to see how it will look on 21"'s I think I will get the black trim wheels
Old 01-16-2014, 03:37 PM   #10
Audiworld Junior Member

Quote:
I love the snow, this beast is a blast, we had quite a winter blast here in the midwest last week and she did great! I am excited to see how it will look on 21"'s I think I will get the black trim wheels
Haha, I bet it's a blast. The grip is said to be massive. The bonus of Quattro. I have ordered the black trim wheels. They look great, but the dealer warned me they can't be repaired easily so don't scuff them. That's quite worrying don't you think.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:37 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement

Tags
a4, aluminum, black, forum, optics, package, rims, rs7, wait