Originally Posted by GTS00021
Picked my RS7 up today, some initial thoughts...Coming from an 06 Mercedes S65 AMG...
1) ride is firmer than my AMG, even on comfort mode
2) seems quite a bit less powerful than my AMG, though didn't really test it out and never left comfort mode. The AMG had 738 torque, so the bar is high.
3) looks even better in person, really love the Daytona gray pearl with aluminum optic package.
4) lots of stuff and gadgets, a little intimidating
5) when slowing down, transmission feels a little clunky?
6) alcantara headliner is awesome
#5 I totally agree, it seems to be getting better or at least I'm getting used to it, 800miles so far.
all else is good, I think the power is there in the right mode, have fun playing around with it,
the car is amazing in the snow, we are having a little blast in the midwest and I'm loving it.
I love the Aluminum optic too, mine is on panther black, looks great imho