RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Thoughts and things

Old 02-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thoughts and things

Sharing and questions

This is my first posting showing my car and posting pictures/ Of course these are kinda ****ty pictures and do the car NO justice vs seeing it clean and washed in person. God damn it is sexy all clean wide and shinny!!

A little about the car is it is a 2007 Blacked out. Tint all around. Cupra r lip not installed yet a K&N air filter and 8k blue fog lights. Conti extreme contact tires. the rest is stock.

As I LOVE black i really wish that the rims were hyper silver. I plan on doing 20" Niche m110 with toyo tires in the summer. mesh style.
I am all set to get them just waiting for spring and for me to decide on hyper silver or black ANY THOUGHTS?

Niche has a great car builder to see what the rims look like on the rs4!!

nicheroadwheels.com

A question i do have is does anyone know is the brushed aluminum trim around windows a special package?

I recently installed 8k extreme blue fog lights in my RS. Very easy job and the light look awsome and no error light out as just replacement bulbs nice inexpensive mod.
I also just got my Cupra r front lip that i will be installing shortly. i will be taking pictures before and after pics as soon as I install.
Same with the fog lights and pics.

I HATE snow but LOVE my AUDI

603 is buried in snow

Well thanks for reading and love to hear your thoughts!!
Attached Images     
Old 02-19-2015, 07:41 AM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

You might want to rethink the K&N: K&N Air Filter Review - Debunking the Myths (and why OEM is better)

Filtration Testing for Amsoil, K&N, Napa, Jackson Racing, Baldwin, and Mazda air filters on a Miata

Will the 80W cause melting in the fog light? I thought I remember seeing some issue with that but I can't remember if it was this model or not.

Last edited by Reggie; 02-19-2015 at 07:43 AM.
Old 02-21-2015, 02:58 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have read about the oil on the k&n filter messing with the maf. I didnt put it in my car it came with it and it was pretty dirty so i will be replacing it with a fresh oem filter.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:30 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by blackedoutrs4
i have read about the oil on the k&n filter messing with the maf. I didnt put it in my car it came with it and it was pretty dirty so i will be replacing it with a fresh oem filter.
Great choice

From the reviews I have read it really isn't the oil that is getting passed on (though people think it was) it is dirt.