Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > Audi Models > Audi S4 / RS4 > RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

RS4 (B7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B7 Audi RS4

Welcome to AudiWorld Forums!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the AudiWorld Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-14-2014, 03:24 PM   #1
DOC
AudiWorld Super User
Account #: 846

Default Yet another RS4 purchase.

Since buying RS4's seems to be all the rage, I can't buck a trend, and here is my new toy. Black on black, less than 16,000 miles at purchase.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RS4.1.jpg (10.0 KB, 142 views)
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:03 PM   #2
AudiWorld Senior Member
Account #: 1130

Congrats! Let's see some bigger pictures...
India Whiskey Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:53 AM   #3
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 254690

Welcome! Very impressed with the low mileage. Is there a story there?
Datadatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:54 AM   #4
AudiWorld Expert
Account #: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datadatum View Post
Welcome! Very impressed with the low mileage. Is there a story there?
Yes impressive - congrats
Old 01-15-2014, 04:13 PM   #5
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 119734

Yes, what's the story? I got mine with 14.6K. Just hit 26. She's a mixture of garage queen, weekend car, sunny day ride. Congrats and Post more pics!

2007 RS4 Daytona Grey
sandros1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 10:38 AM   #6
DOC
AudiWorld Super User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandros1 View Post
Yes, what's the story? I got mine with 14.6K. Just hit 26. She's a mixture of garage queen, weekend car, sunny day ride. Congrats and Post more pics!
I'll post more pics once I figure out how to upload from an image hosting site (Photobucket) as opposed to from my computer. Backstory is that I've purchased a number of Audis from, and serviced them at, a local dealer and asked my SA to keep an eye out for low mileage RS4s in excellent condition as I would be interested in buying one. After several months, my SA put my in touch with another customer of the dealership who serviced his RS4 there; the SA vouched for the condition of the car (and it checked out on Carfax). Turned out the other customer lives close to me and rarely drove the RS4, prefering to drive his trucks and SUVs. He didn't really want to sell but after I pointed out that his kid was about to get his learner's permit and it likely was unwise to have a 420 hp 6mt car in the garage when that occurred, he agreed to sell. I thought the price a bit high, he thought it a bit low, so it was the right price. I got very lucky as the car is in pristine condition mechanically and cosmetically.
Old 01-16-2014, 10:41 AM   #7
Audiworld Platinum Sponsor
Account #: 211757

Congrats! Sounds like you found a great ride!

Please click the icon above to order online, or call 1-877-601-3061 to phone an order in. Thank you, Jeff.
Jeff-AudiUSAParts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:49 PM   #8
Audiworld Junior Member
Account #: 119734

Yeah, big win DOC. Looking forward to pics! Now get out there and enjoy it!

2007 RS4 Daytona Grey
sandros1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 06:12 AM   #9
AudiWorld Expert
Account #: 102

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC View Post
I'll post more pics once I figure out how to upload from an image hosting site (Photobucket) as opposed to from my computer. Backstory is that I've purchased a number of Audis from, and serviced them at, a local dealer and asked my SA to keep an eye out for low mileage RS4s in excellent condition as I would be interested in buying one. After several months, my SA put my in touch with another customer of the dealership who serviced his RS4 there; the SA vouched for the condition of the car (and it checked out on Carfax). Turned out the other customer lives close to me and rarely drove the RS4, prefering to drive his trucks and SUVs. He didn't really want to sell but after I pointed out that his kid was about to get his learner's permit and it likely was unwise to have a 420 hp 6mt car in the garage when that occurred, he agreed to sell. I thought the price a bit high, he thought it a bit low, so it was the right price. I got very lucky as the car is in pristine condition mechanically and cosmetically.
Go to photobucket and click on the photo you want to post here. look to the right for window that says "Links to share this photo" amd click on the tab that says "Direct" and it will copy that link. To add that picture here in any postings look above in the posting window here and see the picture icon - a yellow square with a mountain in it - and click on it. in the new window that pops up right click the field for the link and select paste and your link will be posted.

You Also might want to go to the Feedback Forum here and tell Kris you want editing rights so you can fix any postings that are wrong.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:12 PM   #10
DOC
AudiWorld Super User

A larger pic. More to follow since I can't seem to upload multiple photos to one post.
Old 01-18-2014, 02:12 PM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement