S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

**Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - September 1st - 5th, 2014**

Old 08-09-2014, 08:11 AM
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default **Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - September 1st - 5th, 2014**

I am making plans to be back up in San Jose / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations again between the dates of September 1st - 5th, which is Monday - Friday.

Note: I won't be able to make another trip up to norcal for at least another 6 months after this trip, as my upcoming schedule is going to be fairly packed/busy.

Here are links to some of my vinyl wrapping tours up to norcal:
1 - Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - December 16th - 21st 2013 - E46Fanatics
2 - Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - August 2012 - E46Fanatics
3 -Don Nguyen | Norcal Vinyl Wrapping Trip - Taking Appointments for July 2012 - E46Fanatics

Just a reminder. E-mail (donathon@gmail.com) me to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. I may have an available time slot one minute and it may be taken the next (this has happened before), so the sooner you can figure out your availability and confirm it with me the better. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal September 2014 Trip
Type of car:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Here are links to pictures the cars that I have worked on and examples of my vinyl work, which I have separated into groups to more easily sort through and view them. My work is not limited to only what's seen/shown below, so feel free to ask if there is something you don't see but are interested in getting done.

Gloss / matte black roof wraps
3M Di - Noc / 1080 carbon fiber roof wraps
Blacked out chrome window trim
Smoked / tinted tail light pictures

Days that I have available at the moment (I will try to keep this as up to date as possible with how many openings I still have available):

Monday - September 1
Tuesday - September 2
Wednesday - September 3
Thursday - September 4
Friday - September 5

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-10-2014, 09:53 PM
Former Vendor

This is something different than just having the tail lights tinted/smoked. The owner of this car had me vinyl wrap an outline on the tails of his Mercedes Benz C300 sedan. I did it in gloss black. The style is based off of the Brabus style tail lights that they offer, for obviously a fraction of the price of getting the tails directly from Brabus like this. I have also done this for some other cars, but it looks best on the C class with these style tails.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-14-2014, 06:52 PM
Former Vendor

It’s always cool to see a fast wagon come in to get some work done. This dark grey Mercedes Benz E63 wagon came in to have me black out the chrome/brushed aluminum around his windows, rear trunk bar, and lower side skirt chrome pieces. We went with the matte black finish, which I think suits the color of this car. Generally I like matte finishes on darker grey colored cars like these. I think it goes well with them. I also took some close up pictures of the edges, as some people had requested.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-18-2014, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor

The owner of this black BMW 328 sedan had me lightly smoke and tint the tails light on his car with my vinyl film. The advantage of the vinyl film over paint is that it’s more consistent from tail to tail and also it’s reversible. The light smoke on the tails tones down the bright red color, giving the tails more of a cherry finish, which is very factory looking.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted - Passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-19-2014, 09:09 AM
Former Vendor

For this white Audi A6 sedan, I vinyl wrapped the roof in my gloss black vinyl material and also lightly smoked/tinted the tail lights of his car. I liked the way this turned out, because the changes with the gloss black roof and lightly tinted tails really gave the car a different look without making it look too modified. If you didn’t know or didn’t look very closely, most would probably have thought it came from the factory like this. The owner of this car brought his car out to me in Anaheim hills/Orange county to have the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-22-2014, 10:01 AM
Former Vendor

This is kind of a bigger picture post than usual, but I had multiple requests for more up close pictures and of certain areas that are pictured below. The owner of this white Audi RS5 had me vinyl wrap the roof and also black out the brushed aluminum/chrome window trim on his car with my gloss black vinyl material. The gloss black roof tied in quite nicely with the large sunroof of the car, to give it a full/complete panoramic roof look. Also, just blacking out the chrome around the windows also changed the look of the car quite a bit, even though the mirrors are still silver. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County from Los Angeles to get the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-24-2014, 08:49 AM
Former Vendor

The owner of this white Audi Q5 brought me her car to have me lightly smoke/tint her tail lights with my film. I’ve had a lot of people ask me recently if I have any other shades, but this is actually the only shade I have used and posted pictures of for the past couple of years now. In addition to her tails, I also did the lower bumper reflectors to match the tail lights, but left the upper third brake light alone. She brought her car to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the tinting work done.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted - passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-25-2014, 10:16 PM
Former Vendor

This customer was referred to me by his brother whose car I had also wrapped the roof in gloss black. The owner of this new white Porsche Carrera 2 also wanted me to wrap his roof in my gloss black material to give it that panoramic two tone look. He drove out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from around Riverside / Corona area. Unlike most cars, the Porsche has a non glass sunroof, so that piece had to also be wrapped along with the rest of the roof. I think the end results looked awesome and it really made this Porsche look even sportier without giving it too much of an aftermarket / overdone feel that other modifications can cause.

Before:

Just for fun, to see how the car would have looked like if it had a glass sunroof:

Back to business, here are the end results:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Former Vendor

The owner of this white Audi R8 was getting other work done on the car and he decided to have me tint his headlights with my light smoke/tint film as well. The owner of this car was from around the Los Angeles county area and drove out to me in Orange County to get the work done. I took some pictures of the car with the headlights off and the parking lights on to show how the light transmission looked like after the install was done. Over, it gave it a nice meaner look without reducing overall light output by anything too much.

Before:

During - Driver (right) side tinted/smoked, passenger (left) side stock.

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 08-31-2014, 10:54 AM
Former Vendor

I’ve worked on several cars for the owner of this white Audi RS7 sedan in the past. This time he came by to have me vinyl wrap the roof of his RS7 with my gloss black vinyl material to give it the panoramic look. In addition to wrapping the main section/portion of the roof, I also wrapped the smaller rear top hatch part that sits right behind the main section of the roof. This gave it a smooth transition from the roof to the rear glass. The owner of this car came to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: **Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - September 1st - 5th, 2014**