S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

S4 Avant Fan and Hopeful Owner to Be

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2016, 04:26 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S4 Avant Fan and Hopeful Owner to Be

Hi there, new member here, long time car fan.

Was introduced to Audis through a race-crazy cousin a few years ago, got my attention. Sought out and owned and R8 6MT until recently, loved that car and its raucous V8, but practicality grabbed me as we started trimming back on 'stuff'.

Kept a couple other sportscars, but now firmly in the hunt for an S4 Avant. I posted in 'wanted', but thought I'd reference here as well.

I just want a car that's been maintained very well, no grim stories, good history and lowish miles. Under 75k would be great. Already had my stint with silvers, grays, and blacks, so those are out unless the story is really good.

Blues are great, as is white, red on down the list but doable. I'm pretty open.

Oddly, I'd do an automatic or a 6 speed manual, as I'm more interested in condition.

I'm in the Southeast, willing to travel or ship from about anywhere.

Anyway, I'm enjoying reading more about these cars, poking my head into the semi-unknown, aware of the looming issues, and hoping to join you as an owner. You can PM me or post here as is your preference. Thanks in advance.