S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

**Don Nguyen | Vinyl roof wrapping, tail light tinting, black out chrome trim install

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2015, 05:47 PM
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

The owner of this brand new 2015 Audi A3 sedan came by to have me vinyl wrap the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim of his car with my gloss black vinyl material. We went with gloss black to give it a factory OEM look. The lighting made it a bit hard to take pictures of the white car, but I was able to take some close ups of the car, which showed the transformation and details better. The owner of the car came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to get the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-20-2015, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor

Lately, more and more SUV or bigger bodied car guys have been bringing their cars by to have vinyl work done. The owner of this black Audi Q7 SUV had me vinyl wrap the chrome window trim on his car with my matte black vinyl material. In addition to wrapping the roof, I plasti dipped the grill in a matte black finish as well to match. It was a night and day difference for this car, especially with his already tinted windows and since there was no other chrome on the car other than the pieces I wrapped and dipped. The owner of this car was from south Orange County and came up to me in Anaheim Hills to get the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 02-26-2015, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor

This is a bit different, but I know you guys seeing more pictures of various and different type of wrap jobs than the regular roof, trim, etc wraps. I did a partial car wrap for the top half of this 2013 white Land Rover LR4 HSE. For this car wrap, we did the top half of the car in 3M 1080 gloss black vinyl material. I believe the owner of this car said that it’s suppose to resemble how the new Range Rover Autobiography editions come from the factory. I took two pictures of the during vinyl wrapping process, to show you guys how what it looks like during the transformation. The owner of this car was in Irvine and came out to me in Anaheim hills/Orange county to have the car wrap done for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 03-01-2015, 08:41 PM
Former Vendor

This is a bit different, but I know you guys seeing more pictures of various and different type of wrap jobs than the regular roof, trim, etc wraps. I did a partial car wrap for the top half of this 2013 white Land Rover LR4 HSE. For this car wrap, we did the top half of the car in 3M 1080 gloss black vinyl material. I believe the owner of this car said that it’s suppose to resemble how the new Range Rover Autobiography editions come from the factory. I took two pictures of the during vinyl wrapping process, to show you guys how what it looks like during the transformation. The owner of this car was in Irvine and came out to me in Anaheim hills/Orange county to have the car wrap done for his car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com