S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

How to Protect your Floor Mats (A Revolutionary Solution) - AutoPreme Update

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to Protect your Floor Mats (A Revolutionary Solution) - AutoPreme Update

After months of working on expanding AutoPreme, we are proud to announce that within the next couple of weeks we will again be taking new orders and re-launching through our KickStarter Campaign!

During the first month of launching AutoPreme, we received a great amount of feedback/suggestions. With this, we not only upgraded the quality of our products, but also added in new customizable features such as the option of choosing a fully carbon fiber heel grip or the original metal heel grips. Most importantly, we have added a new Sports Red and Silver Gray stitching color that was specifically requested by the Audi community.

Up until the official launch of our KickStarter Campaign, we will be answering any questions and keeping the AudiWorld community updated. All that we ask is for you to share the excitement of AutoPreme with your friends, family and community!

*Please check out our website for further pictures and don’t forget to subscribe to our mailing list through the hyperlink below!

Subscribe Now

AutoPreme Premium: Obsidian with Silver Gray Stitching
Old 04-12-2016, 03:54 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not sure if leather or leather like material is a great material for floor mats. They look good, but durability and cleaning would concern me. Seeing this is your first product, you have no track record on quality or customer service. Just saying.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by DrGP
Not sure if leather or leather like material is a great material for floor mats. They look good, but durability and cleaning would concern me. Seeing this is your first product, you have no track record on quality or customer service. Just saying.
We do not use real authentic leather (that would not make sense haha). Also, we actually launched late November of 2015 and during our testing month we sold over 75 sets with only positive feedback from our customers. We were very successful with the MBWorld community. I can also assure you that our mats are built to last and are very useful in harsh weather conditions. If you would like more information check out our website or feel free to email us directly at autopreme@autopreme.com!
Old 04-22-2016, 12:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I like my Cocomats.