S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

New 2015 Sepang Blue, Prestige, Nogaro Blue interior, Black Optic, Sport Diff!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 01:16 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Absolutely beautiful car. Congratulations on an excellent choice.
Old 12-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by charlesml3
Yes. S4 Nogaro Blue Edition.
Now I'm really confused! IF it is a Nogaro Blue edition, the car would not be Sepang color but Nogaro. Also the Nogaro SE that I have personally seen, has B7 Rs4 style wheels. So is the car Nogaro or Sepang?
Old 12-22-2015, 10:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DrGP
Now I'm really confused! IF it is a Nogaro Blue edition, the car would not be Sepang color but Nogaro. Also the Nogaro SE that I have personally seen, has B7 Rs4 style wheels. So is the car Nogaro or Sepang?
To be frank, I'm getting a little bit tired of this. I'm reading it right off the window sticker. The car is Sepang Blue. The interior is Nogaro Blue.
Old 12-22-2015, 11:59 AM
Banned

To be frank, I'm getting a little bit tired of this. I'm reading it right off the window sticker. The car is Sepang Blue. The interior is Nogaro Blue.
No offense meant. Car is lovely. Its just unusual. Nogaro interior was first made available in the B8 S4 only on the Nogaro Special Edition model. The fact that you have it on a Sepang car makes your car very rare . Probably even more rare than the Nogaro limited edition models. Usually you would have to pay a lot extra for an Audi exclusive interior. Because Sepang and Nogaro look similar in pictures, it should not be surprising about the confusion. Enjoy your car!
Old 12-22-2015, 03:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

I know the dealer here ordered this car specifically. As I understand it, they had a buyer who backed out and left them with it. It sat on the lot for several months until I spotted it.

I don't know anything about the "Special Edition" model. I was specifically looking for a "leftover" 2015 when I found this one. The only thing I can figure is Audi relaxed the requirements for the Nogaro Blue interior at some point since I don't see anything on the window sticker about "Special Edition."

-Charles
Old 12-22-2015, 04:03 PM
Banned

I know the dealer here ordered this car specifically. As I understand it, they had a buyer who backed out and left them with it. It sat on the lot for several months until I spotted it.

I don't know anything about the "Special Edition" model. I was specifically looking for a "leftover" 2015 when I found this one. The only thing I can figure is Audi relaxed the requirements for the Nogaro Blue interior at some point since I don't see anything on the window sticker about "Special Edition."

-Charles
It would have to be Nogaro on the outside to be a special edition. Audi S4 Nogaro Blue special edition Announced for USA - Fourtitude.com
Old 12-22-2015, 08:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by DrGP
It would have to be Nogaro on the outside to be a special edition. Audi S4 Nogaro Blue special edition Announced for USA - Fourtitude.com
Wow, you really aren't going to let this go, are you? Why the hell do you care so much? So just so we can bring this inane discussion to a swift end:

Old 12-23-2015, 02:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, you really aren't going to let this go, are you? Why the hell do you care so much? So just so we can bring this inane discussion to a swift end:

You understand this is an enthusiast site, correct? Try not to get bent on the curiosity of its members about a combination that isn't the normal to Audi. You have a rare car sir. Expect to have a lot of questions about it. They are not all negative. If you wanted a run of the non-descript car I'm sure you would've went with a black Audi with a black interior... Oh wait, that's what I have. Enjoy the attention, you posted for it. Welcome to AW
Old 12-23-2015, 07:58 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Waaazooo
You understand this is an enthusiast site, correct? Try not to get bent on the curiosity of its members about a combination that isn't the normal to Audi. You have a rare car sir. Expect to have a lot of questions about it. They are not all negative. If you wanted a run of the non-descript car I'm sure you would've went with a black Audi with a black interior... Oh wait, that's what I have. Enjoy the attention, you posted for it. Welcome to AW
No doubt, I was going to chime in (as a '15 sepang blue owner as well), but guess not. If you post it, expect lots of comments and questions. Thats why you posted it, right? Happy Holidays folks!
Old 12-23-2015, 09:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default God Bless leftovers...

... frankly, that's how I ended up with my RS5. Dealer ordered it for a customer and forgot to check off the box for the Nav unit! Big ticket car with no Nav, but everything else I wanted. So, it sat for three months until the dealer offer it to me for $250/month lease more than my S5. The S5 was sold as a CPO in two days. How could I say no?

I use an advanced Garmin for negotiating roads and traffic in LA (it calculates multiple alternative routes on the fly as it encounters traffic), but the car already has the upgraded sound system.

Happy Holidays

Eric

Quick Reply: New 2015 Sepang Blue, Prestige, Nogaro Blue interior, Black Optic, Sport Diff!