S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Newbie - 2015 Sepang Blue S4

Old 05-04-2015, 10:41 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie - 2015 Sepang Blue S4

Hello everyone,
I wanted to say hello as I am new to the four rings. I just purchased a 2015 Sepang Blue S4. I am coming from a 2013 VW Golf R (Stage 1) and wow, the S4 is an amazing machine. It doesn't feel as razor sharp as my R did, however, it is much more comfortable and the speed is intoxicating. I seem to drive faster and more aggressive, without noticing it. Anyways, I look forward to learning from and chatting with you all soon.

Old 05-05-2015, 03:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Very nice, options? You can put them in your signature. Congrats !
Old 05-05-2015, 06:24 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Welcome!

Originally Posted by Sepang_S4
Hello everyone,
I wanted to say hello as I am new to the four rings. I just purchased a 2015 Sepang Blue S4. I am coming from a 2013 VW Golf R (Stage 1) and wow, the S4 is an amazing machine. It doesn't feel as razor sharp as my R did, however, it is much more comfortable and the speed is intoxicating. I seem to drive faster and more aggressive, without noticing it. Anyways, I look forward to learning from and chatting with you all soon.

Welcome aboard! It appears you purchased "my" car--enjoy it!
Old 05-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do you have the sport dif and if so, do you have it in DYNAMIC?
Old 05-05-2015, 03:39 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by Cobalt03
Welcome aboard! It appears you purchased "my" car--enjoy it!
Hahaha, very nice. It sounds like we have very similar cars. My car has the same options and the all black Nappa leather interior.
Old 05-05-2015, 03:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Congrats!
Old 05-06-2015, 06:12 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Congratulations

You will love the S4 and your confidence will grow after you spend time in it… My wife and I also had a VW R (32) along the way and both loved the sharpness of its handling (see pic below). We have since had three S-cars and now an RS5. The first impression of the Audi is luxury and isolation. The first is true, the second is not. You will get plenty of info from the steering wheel and the S4 will lean a bit more under hard corners, but you will like the subtle cues that are sent through the chassis. The longer wheelbase of the S4 is more forgiving. We do chew through tires in our cars (~10K with rotation).

The color of Sepang Blue is a great choice. I love it. My wife liked the Estoril Blue Crystal a bit more, so that's what we have in the S4.

Happy Motoring, keep the oily side down,

Eric
Attached Images  
Old 05-06-2015, 02:16 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by eric strauss
You will love the S4 and your confidence will grow after you spend time in it… My wife and I also had a VW R (32) along the way and both loved the sharpness of its handling (see pic below). We have since had three S-cars and now an RS5. The first impression of the Audi is luxury and isolation. The first is true, the second is not. You will get plenty of info from the steering wheel and the S4 will lean a bit more under hard corners, but you will like the subtle cues that are sent through the chassis. The longer wheelbase of the S4 is more forgiving. We do chew through tires in our cars (~10K with rotation).

The color of Sepang Blue is a great choice. I love it. My wife liked the Estoril Blue Crystal a bit more, so that's what we have in the S4.

Happy Motoring, keep the oily side down,

Eric
Thanks Eric, that is a beautiful R32 you had there. I wanted an Estoril Blue S4, however, I couldn't find one in my area. I had to "settle" for Sepang Blue. Ha!

Now I am playing with the sport differential as recommended earlier.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:43 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Great choice my friend!!! (after all, I basically got the same thing except I opted for the alcantara!!!).

I felt like it was a Sepang time of the month with quite a few of these awesome blue colored cars out there, but getting my hands on the manual transmission was near impossible!!!
Old 05-11-2015, 10:07 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by englsh
Great choice my friend!!! (after all, I basically got the same thing except I opted for the alcantara!!!).

I felt like it was a Sepang time of the month with quite a few of these awesome blue colored cars out there, but getting my hands on the manual transmission was near impossible!!!
Thanks, I saw your thread and thought the same. I originally wanted the M6, however, living in a city that has one of the worst traffic commutes in the United States, I decided to opt of the S-Tronic. My wife was also a large factor in that decision as well.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Newbie - 2015 Sepang Blue S4