S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Picked up my 2012 Monsoon Gray S4

Old 03-03-2012, 06:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Picked up my 2012 Monsoon Gray S4

UPDATE: Eurocode Stage 3 Clutch/Audi Dual Mass Fly Wheel on page 10

Previous UPDATE: Opti-Coat, Paint Correction detailing on page 10

Hey everyone. My name is Bill and I just picked up my 2012 Monsoon Gray, Prestige, Titanium Package S4. It has the manual transmission.

It has the Silk Nappa Leather - Black/Spectral Silver Interior, Adaptive Cruise Control w/braking guard and Sports Differential.

The purchase story is interesting...The dealership called both my brother and I on Wednesday (Feb. 29) and stated they had to move four vehicles by midnight to make their quota. I ended up purchasing the above and my brother purchased a 2012 Black S5 (auto), which he will pick up his car today (saturday).

February was an interesting month for my family. On February 18, I had purchased a 2012 A7, Prestige for my fiancee'...so the Audi dealership loves us.

And yes I know you will want to see pictures...I have pictures of the S4 and will have pictures of my fiancee's A7 and brother's S5 after I return from my vacation.

BUTTT...before the pictures begin..hold off on your Tint the Window comments, it was part of the purchase package, but I wanted the car before my vacation began, so I took it before they tinted my windows. The dealer will tint my windows, when I return from my vacation.

Here is MonSoonHell....let the drooling begin (j/k)..

One more...

Last edited by MonSoonHell; 05-13-2017 at 01:37 AM.
Old 03-03-2012, 06:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Here are the wifey's Audi A7, Prestige Edition, Dakota Gray with Black Interior pictures:

I purchased her right on the showroom floor..and yes for the money we spent, we did get the bow...LOL!

Old 03-03-2012, 08:30 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

That b8 is money. Can't wait to see more shots.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by prowl647
That b8 is money. Can't wait to see more shots.
The deal I got on the B8 was welcomed after the deal I received on the A7. I was going to wait until my taxes returned to bite the bullet on my B8, but there were two reasons that made me pull the trigger.....1) the deal and 2) there isn't another B8 like mine in the country. The only one that has the same toys was found in Tennessee but it is an automatic.

Here is the sticker on my B8..and if I told you what deal I got on the B8, you wouldn't believe me. I am fortunate that I had prepaid my vacation or I probably would have made another purchase at the dealership....nothing like a dealership hurting at the end of the month and loyalty points/dollars.

I will take more pictures after returning from my much needed vacation.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Ooooo... GORGEOUS! Nice combo package on both cars!
However, NEVER trust what a dealer tells you. The quota thing, along with a million other "reasons" are used every day to get people to bite.
Regardless, CONGRATS and enjoy!!!
Old 03-03-2012, 10:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by SFV A4
Ooooo... GORGEOUS! Nice combo package on both cars! However, NEVER trust what a dealer tells you. The quota thing, along with a million other "reasons" are used every day to get people to bite. Regardless, CONGRATS and enjoy!!!
Good friend at this dealership. Dealer normally closes at 2100 hours (0900 pm for civilians)..they remained open till 0100 hours to get their "quotas". There were 3 Audi's sold in person and one over the phone (actually it was a Maserati that was sold over the phone..but it still counted). Besides the price, I received Tint, Maintenance Plan (to 45000 miles) and Road Tire Hazard Deluxe Coverage for 3 years thrown in with my purchase.

Thanks for the congrats!
Old 03-04-2012, 04:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats! Now fess up on the price.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Are you military? CIA? FBI? Billionaire?
Old 03-04-2012, 06:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by prowl647
Are you military? CIA? FBI? Billionaire?

LOL...just curious what makes you think I was with the government? Billionaire? hmmm..with what I have; career, beautiful fiancee', no debt (except for the usual mortgage, car note and cell phones)...I feel like I live the life of a billionaire.

I am a Supervisory Federal Agent in the New York area. 23+ years on the job.

My question to you, are you psychic?, my neighbor? or my boss?
Old 03-04-2012, 07:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tweakophyte
Congrats! Now fess up on the price.

I am leaving in about 20 minutes for a much needed vacation. I will be back next Sunday. Perhaps after I return from my vacation, I will tell you the numbers. BUT, I will leave you with this: After my trade-in and applicable taxes, and with all of the above packages/items thrown in, it was just busting $40.

Gents, be safe..have to run!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Picked up my 2012 Monsoon Gray S4