S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Sold my S4 on Beepi.com

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 07:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sold my S4 on Beepi.com

Well I think it is ok to talk about Beepi.com since they seem to advertise in here (they are always on the header ads when I come in here), but I just wanted to share this experience. I had a 2012 Ibis White S4 Premium plus and I wanted to sell it, but I was not going to give it to the dealership, since they are so great at lowballing the crap out of you. I was in for service a few weeks ago and told them I was looking to purchase a new S6 and was curious to what they would give me in a trade in. In typical car salesman fashion I was told they took a S4 in a few weeks ago and that mine was pretty close to that with a lot lower miles through. He then proceeded to tell me I would be lucky to get 29 to 31k and that I should consider taking that deal, what a bunch of bs. I first noticed Beepi about 5 weeks ago, looked at their webpage and took the "what is my car worth" test and they said I could get up to $35,000 + and so I contacted them and said I would like to sell. They contacted me shortly after and set up an appointment for their Tech to come out and do the inspection, they come straight to your house, which is nice. Also another great thing they guarantee to sell your car in 30 days or they buy your car, I will get mack to that shortly. So the day comes and the tech inspects my car, looks at all the options and then leaves, super professional and extremely friendly, now I wait until later that night. I end up getting an Email telling me that they love my car and they can offer me $34,762, I was fully expecting to be lowballed, man was I surprised and I accepted the offer, I thought it was fair and hey let's see what happens. So the next day they post my car online, fast forward 30 day and the car still hasn't sold, are they gonna honor their promise? They sure did, a few days later they were at my house with a check for the full amount and the car is still for sale on their site. Very classy, professional and all around great company, I can only recommend them to anyone who is looking to sell, or even buy, they have some seriously nice cars available.
Old 08-31-2015, 08:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ooh maybe I'll go this route when it's time for me to upgrade!
Old 08-31-2015, 05:24 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Appears only to be in the Western and Southwest US and FL.

How did their quote compare to KBB?
Old 09-01-2015, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Pyromatic177
Ooh maybe I'll go this route when it's time for me to upgrade!
I recommend this, go and figure out what your car is worth on the market when you are ready to sell, then go visit a dealer and see what they will give you on a trade in and once you do that then have Beepi give you a quote. You will be surprised the difference you will see, I surely was.
Old 09-01-2015, 06:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by KReddy05
Appears only to be in the Western and Southwest US and FL.

How did their quote compare to KBB?
Yes, you are correct, but they are opening new locations weekly, so they will be spreading out all over the US really soon, it won't take long.

KBB said my trade in value was $33,215 and Private sale would be $35,800 so I got right in-between. You'd probably settle around $35,000 on a private sale, so I feel like I got a good deal.