S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Thinking of pulling trigger on 2014 Nagano Blue

Old 10-25-2013, 07:46 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thinking of pulling trigger on 2014 Estoril Blue

2014 Nagano Blue with Alu-optic package. B&O, Black Napa (I actually prefer alcantara from past experience) and s-tronic with sport diff. Any concerns?

Last edited by Sandy S; 10-26-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Old 10-26-2013, 04:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Sandy S
Nagano Blue
Had not heard of that color before...special order or is it the same as Estoril? I googled it and saw a few photos of Nagano on B5's.

My only concern was how quickly I could break the car in
Old 10-26-2013, 05:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by GRMick
Had not heard of that color before...special order or is it the same as Estoril? I googled it and saw a few photos of Nagano on B5's.

My only concern was how quickly I could break the car in
Yes. My bad. It's Estoril blue.
Old 10-26-2013, 05:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Damn...I thought I had a new color option to consider for the B9 S4. I'm already stressing between Sprint Blue and Sepang Blue (grin).

The Estoril Blue is a beautiful color. It looks great in photos and even better in person.
Old 10-26-2013, 06:49 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Damn...I thought I had a new color option to consider for the B9 S4. I'm already stressing between Sprint Blue and Sepang Blue (grin).

The Estoril Blue is a beautiful color. It looks great in photos and even better in person.
I have the estoril blue. I don't recommend it. The paint is soft,scratches during washing (even if you blot it dry and shows these scratches). Plus it shows dirt similar to a black car. meaning if you want it to look good, you need to wash it frequently.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:38 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's some thing else to stress about. Audi is not building any 2014 S4s with exclusive colors . And when there is a model changeover, exclusive colors have not been available in early production. So although you may desire an Audi Exclusive color, there is no guarantee that Audi will actually build a car for you with the color you want regardless of how much extra you are willing to pay.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:03 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by DrGP
Here's some thing else to stress about. Audi is not building any 2014 S4s with exclusive colors . And when there is a model changeover, exclusive colors have not been available in early production. So although you may desire an Audi Exclusive color, there is no guarantee that Audi will actually build a car for you with the color you want regardless of how much extra you are willing to pay.
Very true indeed. I'm hopeful the exclusive color option will be back when I'm ready for my next S4. More concerning to me is Audi will eliminate the manual trans option with the B9.
Old 10-27-2013, 01:46 PM
Banned

Very true indeed. I'm hopeful the exclusive color option will be back when I'm ready for my next S4. More concerning to me is Audi will eliminate the manual trans option with the B9.
I think your concerns are legitimate
Old 10-28-2013, 09:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by DrGP
Can anyone else confirm this? I got an Exclusive Colors List from my dealer about a month ago and they never said anything about it not being available anymore. The list did indicate a higher MSRP of $3900, but they said to ignore it and that's it's still $2500. I'll try to upload list.
Old 10-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BigBluu
Can anyone else confirm this? I got an Exclusive Colors List from my dealer about a month ago and they never said anything about it not being available anymore. The list did indicate a higher MSRP of $3900, but they said to ignore it and that's it's still $2500. I'll try to upload list.
Audi Exclusive colors do exist for 2014. Unfortunately, they are not available for the 4 series cars. Sales associates are often not well informed about the cars they sell.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Thinking of pulling trigger on 2014 Nagano Blue