S4 (B9 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B9 Audi S4 produced from 2016-

Will B9 S4 come with Dark Green?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2016, 04:18 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SYMAWD
$3,900
Ok, Thanks for the info
Old 10-17-2016, 05:41 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 541 Likes on 362 Posts

Originally Posted by adg44
It sure does. Navarra Blue is gorgeous.
I would take Sepang Blue, Sprint Blue, Ara Blue or Nogaro Blue over it without hesitation. It is far too dark for my taste.
Old 10-17-2016, 07:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

There may be a newer version out there somewhere, but this is the latest Audi exclusive palette I've run across:

As people have pointed out it's $3900 for one of these colors. In the BMW world an individual color is $5000 and it's only available on their higher end cars. Audi, on the other hand, is willing to do it even on an A3 or A4.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 113 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Arcoril
There may be a newer version out there somewhere, but this is the latest Audi exclusive palette I've run across:

As people have pointed out it's $3900 for one of these colors. In the BMW world an individual color is $5000 and it's only available on their higher end cars. Audi, on the other hand, is willing to do it even on an A3 or A4.
On top of those colors, you can paint a BMW color, Ferrari color, etc. or you can have them match a color sample that you'd like your car painted in. The possibilities are pretty much endless.
Old 10-18-2016, 05:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Wow! I would have loved to have more choices when I built my car at the dealer.
A friend of mine is dipping cars (DYC), I might try that on my car, next summer. It would protect the paint and have a different look. If I go for it, it will be a lite blue color ^^
Old 10-18-2016, 10:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by adg44
On top of those colors, you can paint a BMW color, Ferrari color, etc. or you can have them match a color sample that you'd like your car painted in. The possibilities are pretty much endless.
Absolutely, but I was under the impression that those didn't fall into the $3900 price range. In the BMW and Porsche world I believe it's upwards of $8000 for a non-palette color because of the extra R&D required.
Old 10-18-2016, 03:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 490 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by Sebast007
Wow! I would have loved to have more choices when I built my car at the dealer.
A friend of mine is dipping cars (DYC), I might try that on my car, next summer. It would protect the paint and have a different look. If I go for it, it will be a lite blue color ^^
Substantial delay in build time when you go for an Exclusive colour. Depends on the colour, as they wait for a batch to reach a feasible size. Ara (Macaw) Blue likely to be quicker than most, but it would be a minimum of 1 month extra, probably 2. An uncommon colour can be >3 months.
Old 10-18-2016, 04:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 490 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by Arcoril

That is current, but not up to date, if that makes sense. By example, Glacier White is on the Individual list, yet Ara Blue is not. Both are being used on current production models. Basically, they consider Individual as any colour not on the specified option list, and you can order from outside of this palette. But they (Audi Germany) have to approve it.

Here is the palette you posted on the German website, which enables you to click on the colour and see a larger render of it:

https://www.audi.de/de/brand/de/neuw...kierungen.html