S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Donromani's (soon to be) EPIC RS6 thread

Old 09-09-2009, 05:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

the passenger side oil line runs right up on the damn exhaust. "Stoopid"
Old 09-09-2009, 05:52 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Still not done. It's was all togather up on stands and ran like ****. Fuel rail leaking. ****ing ****!! lol with any luck tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what happened with those turbos? You said you got ripped off? Please to be explaining.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:27 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks. I'll take another look at JibberJive's post. I'm hoping to milk it till this winter, but who really knows when they'll go. My impression was the RS6's were the most practical way to go without a custom exhaust.

Are you going all out (tubular manifolds, valve springs and rods) as well just a swap + all the goodies you listed?

By the way, I didn't have any problems with the 5mm spacers when I changed them when my clutch went out (S4's are fun, but they suck the cash - the entire clutch job ended up costing me about $6k because of all the "well I might as well do this while the engine is out"

Not sure if you'll notice since you'll have much bigger turbos, but your gonna love that VAST clutch. If you have the extra cash, their LWFW works really well. Been driving on all summer and it the engine is noticeable quicker accelerating.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:22 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Nice man! Good luck with the install.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default VERY LONG RANT STORY!!!!

Sorry for taking so damn long to post this.

I purchased some k04s, as you knew, from the AZ classifieds 8 weeks ago. They were sold as inspected with no shaft play ect. To be shipped UPS and insured.

As the weeks drug on, the seller provided me with loads of excuses to why they hand not shipped. At first he was looking for the boxes for the turbos, then he just had to go to the shop and pick them up. (an hour away from where he lived, and he didn't have a car so relied on others)

Finally, 3 weeks ago, he tells me they are still on the car, and the shop never removed them. I tell him I need them by this date, no ifs and or buts about it or a full refund. Then I send another email a couple hours later asking how the hell they were inspected if the turbos were still on the car. He assures me that he can make that deadline and the turbos are perfect shape. That date passes, no tracking number provided, I email him and wait 2-3 days for a responce sayind he will ship them that day.

That day I still don't get a tracking number, so i ask for it and ask him what the **** is going on. He provides me with a fedex tracking number. (WTF I had told him I needed them shiped UPS and to be at my door by thursday) He then informs me that he had to ship them 3 day since he wasn't sure if any one would be around on thursday. (WTF??? I told him I needed them ON THURSDAY). The tracking number proved to be a fake tracking number. It had 7 consecutive zeros, he assured me the mistake was on fedex side. Perviously to this I had called fedex and asked them if they had any records of shipments going to my address. This means they can search even if you don't have a tracking number.... The seller ovbiously didn't know this was possible. He never gets back to me that night like he told me he would. I waited 2.5-3 hours after he said he would call me. So I called up paypal to file a dispute, at this point it was too late to have paypal do a ruling and get me my money back. So they send him an email saying they needed a tracking number or this dispute would be inacted and be on his record. (this is just what i was told, they in no way told him not to ship, in fact quiet the contrary)

So, on tuesday night I told him that the turbos never showed up by the deadline, and never showed up on the weekend like he promissed. He said this was because I filed a dispute. He ****ed up the timeline in his excuse and it is all very obvious. He is just pathedic. Last night I sent him an email asking me where my money is. Today I send him a text asking where it is, reminding him it has been a week since I asked for the refund. (I asked for it once he gave me the fake tracking number, I also told him if i don't get it I will be going to court regardless of wether or not it costs me more money to do that I can make from him.)

So finally he responds telling me to chill out and that he got my email. I tell him to get off his *** and get me my money and stop pretending like I shouldn't be pissed off. It had been 8 weeks since he sold them. Then he went as far to tell me that it's my fault that I don't have the turbos since I filed the dispute. Which is not what a dispute means. At this point he doesn't know I filled with the credit card company, and they will most likly call up paypay, paypal will not be able to provide them with a tracking number for the shipment since he never did ship them. Then the CC company should ask for my money back. Paypal will have to give it to them, after all products were never recieved and then his account should be set into the negative.

As always, I don't proof read the **** I write so I appologize if this is hard to follow. But the fact of the matter is I am very angry over this pethetic son of a bitch trying to get away with this ****. I now owe my father money which I hate. I had every thing ****ing purchased and taken care of but the second part I purcahsed doesn't come? WTF??? This is why some people should be shot.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:26 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

[QUOTE=donromani;23849612]It might be a little early to call this an epic thread but I like to stay optimistic. Besides, my girlfriend always complains about me being premature, but I don't know what her problem is, the sooner the better, that's my motto.

*ahem*
/QUOTE]

You're just a hatter and unoriginal your project will (WILL) "FLOP"!

Think quick, who am I?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:29 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Multireply

Shawn: Not planning to do any work on the internals at this point, I also tried saving money by skipping the manifolds and the porting and polishing that I would have preferred to do along with the turbo swap. Maybe a year from now I'll get bored with 500hp and decide to squeeze another 100 out of her.

Comp Damn Bro, that is some epic BS right there. I'm assuming you got the turbos elsewhere, or what did you end up doing? Any plans for sweet vengeance?

Jibber Uh....uh....it's on the tip of my tongue....that guy with the thing? who was in the thing right?

Oh I know! FLAVA FLAV?
Old 09-11-2009, 08:04 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I got them from DxC, overnight shipping with saturday delivery costs just over $200 incase your currious.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

and MOAR pictures too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Donromani's (soon to be) EPIC RS6 thread