S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Imola Beast - Dyno

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 04:00 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SIMPPLY @ WMS
whatever you want. I just have tonight open dude so let me know.

P.S I might run a blown C5 ZO6 tonight as well.
Vette ? whose ?

Possibly going to Fontana this weekend; wanna come practice with time slips ?

If enough $$$$ is in it - I'll race either one of you - say about 45 miles from your shop ...

Dig; pull; push ... all works..
Old 06-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Ari-TwinT3
Vette ? whose ?

Possibly going to Fontana this weekend; wanna come practice with time slips ?

If enough $$$$ is in it - I'll race either one of you - say about 45 miles from your shop ...

Dig; pull; push ... all works..
I'm not around this weekend and have to run the car pretty hard Mon-Wed next week.

I don't know the Vette owner, 3rd party is dealing. I'm avail tonight to run if you are interested just give me a call.

I gtg, later man.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Banned

Congratulations dudes, this has been a decade in the making.

I can't wait to see you and Simpply battle it out on PINKS!
Old 06-23-2009, 06:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Def need to see more vids of both of these cars, do it already!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:51 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

You've been begging for it Ari, go do it! And video!
Old 06-23-2009, 11:02 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by jibberjive
You've been begging for it Ari, go do it! And video!
his **** never happens - i've called him on several occasions.. and 1 time we were actually "supposed" to meet ... he said sorry bro - fell asleep.

hmm .. how can i get into this GP Tuner thing ???
smack down of ALL ...not sure whom all are going ..but it'd be a good time to say hello to ALL
Old 06-24-2009, 09:34 AM
Former Vendor

his **** never happens - i've called him on several occasions.. and 1 time we were actually "supposed" to meet ... he said sorry bro - fell asleep.

hmm .. how can i get into this GP Tuner thing ???
smack down of ALL ...not sure whom all are going ..but it'd be a good time to say hello to ALL
Ahhh You called me once which was that night that I was dead. You have to understand some of us work 14 hours a day and I really couldn't wait around at 1am for you to call me with a location. I also told you to call me before I close the shop so I can take the car home so I don't have to drive 30miles to pickup the car and drive another 20miles to meet with you. From what I can remember your car wasn't running that night and it was Arbi's Evo which prolly can beat both of our cars.
Anyway...I have Thursday night and Sat morning open as well if you want to do some runs but based on your peak TQ you need a big road : ))
BTW its not GP, You'll read about it in a few months. You have my number so text me if its a go for tomorrow night.

P.S The Vette raced a turbo civic for $1700 last night and lost by 1 car. Both cars are easy in the low 10s. I only had $500 with me and the Vette wanted more money. I'll run him next Sunday : )
Old 06-24-2009, 10:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by SIMPPLY @ WMS
Ahhh You called me once which was that night that I was dead. You have to understand some of us work 14 hours a day and I really couldn't wait around at 1am for you to call me with a location. I also told you to call me before I close the shop so I can take the car home so I don't have to drive 30miles to pickup the car and drive another 20miles to meet with you. From what I can remember your car wasn't running that night and it was Arbi's Evo which prolly can beat both of our cars.
Anyway...I have Thursday night and Sat morning open as well if you want to do some runs but based on your peak TQ you need a big road : ))
BTW its not GP, You'll read about it in a few months. You have my number so text me if its a go for tomorrow night.

P.S The Vette raced a turbo civic for $1700 last night and lost by 1 car. Both cars are easy in the low 10s. I only had $500 with me and the Vette wanted more money. I'll run him next Sunday : )

Why dont you come out to the track SAT and lets do this !
And if you got the *****; why dont you get on Alex's dyno and let's share graphs with everyone on AW and or AZ;

Your black monster... we heard so much about - we never saw dynographs; runs; timeslips.

On this red tiny beast; lets do a mini contest...

1. Strap them down
2. 1/4 mile
3. Roll - open road w/e

Oh man - I gottta get Arbi back on AW to read your bow down :-P
Find an extra trailer - Arbi is game for this Sat as well..
Old 06-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Banned

Can I get in on the festivities gents?
Old 06-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Former Vendor

Why dont you come out to the track SAT and lets do this !
And if you got the *****; why dont you get on Alex's dyno and let's share graphs with everyone on AW and or AZ;

Your black monster... we heard so much about - we never saw dynographs; runs; timeslips.

On this red tiny beast; lets do a mini contest...

1. Strap them down
2. 1/4 mile
3. Roll - open road w/e

Oh man - I gottta get Arbi back on AW to read your bow down :-P
Find an extra trailer - Arbi is game for this Sat as well..

LOL ok Ari, you can't even beat the Rs6 turbo'd S4 that we built and did dyno at Alex's LOL have him over lay that dyno with yours! I know you like to run your mouth and get the spot light which is fine since I don't care about B5s and have moved on to other cars : )) As for my black S4... Pics and dyno sheets are at the shop on display but if you want it now, It was posted on 034's website and you can call GTpro to see how it did. Last dyno with Javad it did 681WHP with **** fans. I went back a week later and did 719WHP on a dyno jet that a stock S4 puts down 205WHP. We also have dyno's from other ASP GT cars on display for GT buyers. FYI I built my black car late 05 and its 09 now : ) We also have dynos from ko4/hybrid/rs6 s4s that were dyno'd on DD from last OCt. The black S4 was just to hard to drive on the street and you know why we had to sell it which was right after the Eurocode race.
My red car is a sponsored car and I have some work left on it for this weekend. This event is on Monday, an event that we were picked for but as I said before I'm open Thursday and Sat if you want to run I just can't take Sat off and see you run 13s : )
If I don't see you, G-luck at Fontana! I'm sure next week we can set something at the track.
As for info on my Laser... It'll be in Eurotuner in a few months, I'll send you a copy : ))) All I got to say that I have some goodies in her.

P.S talk is cheap bro, lets do it this week and be done with it!

Quick Reply: Imola Beast - Dyno