S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

From the looks of it, I'd say it was a "volital market" day on the 'ole S4...

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-1999, 06:09 AM
loreon

Default I'm happy for you but not pleased about my situation...

I think I need teutonics and gin to calm me down. It's not enough that the silver leather comes with teuton-ic colours on the doors, but my canadian dealer still insisting that there will be no xenons on the canadian cars.

I feel like strangling him. He just doesn't want to hear reason. DRL's is the latest excuse he's using. But the A6 comes with xenons, I told him. Oh, there is not enough space on the S4. But the US S4 has enough space. Oh, but the canadian S4 has the 99 A4 front grill and dam. Isn't that expensive to make two different designs for North America on the same car, I argue. Well, I just know what Audi tells me!... That's when I hang up the phone and try to throw it accross the room. Bastard!

But I'm happy for you.... really I am....

Hey, if you are real lucky maybe they will throw in the tip-teunic tranny with all the other extras for you. I hear those new teutonic tires are really something as well. They'll go well with your personalized plate "2TONIC".

;o)
Old 09-01-1999, 06:43 AM
mpm

Default 2TONIC!!! I like it, loreon you're a genius! And no proper Tueton would drive a tip! Hey...

don't fret over what your dealer said. Jon Shafer sure has been sending good information. Why would Audi run the S4's down the line and slap a 99.5 front end on some S4's? That's a functional air dam. Those turbos need to be fed!

And, of course, that does not follow the tuetonic approach to automotive manufacturing (alright I'll stop). Anyway, aren't you living in the states now, and why wouldn't you be getting a US car? Oh, yeah, I forgot about that spy thing 8^J

When's your delivery date? If they don't have the bulbs, you can pass - and get a 993 C4S, or you'll have the ultimate stealth mobile - no one will see you coming! Perfect for those get aways from the Chinese embassy