S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Stolen 2002 Black S4 B5 Northern NJ

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 05:18 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stolen 2002 Black S4 B5 Northern NJ

My car was stolen out of my girlfriends driveway in Lyndhurst NJ 7:00 PM Sunday Evening in broad daylight. Early 20's hispanic Male nearly hit her father getting out of the driveway. Wallet was in the car too... Police report made less than 2 minutes after it happened.

No front plate (Bumper Insert)
No inspection sticket... Brother is a cop...

All credit cards etc have been canceled.

Alarm didn't go off, no broken window, no nothing. Hot wired in Seconds evidently...

I'm absolutly heart broken... I looked for this car for 5 years before driving to Maryland to pay cash for one 3 years ago.

No Lo-jack...
No ecu/kill switch...

Hindsight is 20/20 unfortunately.

Credit Card was tried in East Orange/Orange at Mc Donalds and Burger King. Also tried to get money out of a Exxon ATM. All in East Orange on Central Ave.

Please keep a look out for my baby...

I have LED taillights (the awesome ones from Germany that look stock. Deep Blue HID fogs using stock fog light housing. No Audi Emblem or S4 Badge on back. S4 Badge removed from front grill.

PS: May 15th: Date Stolen, was my birthday... Wonderful birthday indeed.

***UPDATE***
A Friend of a Friend just has his White Audi stolen in Jersey City the same night...
Old 05-17-2011, 01:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Genocide
My car was stolen out of my girlfriends driveway in Lyndhurst NJ 7:00 PM Sunday Evening in broad daylight. Early 20's hispanic Male nearly hit her father getting out of the driveway. Wallet was in the car too... Police report made less than 2 minutes after it happened.

No front plate (Bumper Insert)
No inspection sticket... Brother is a cop...

All credit cards etc have been canceled.

Alarm didn't go off, no broken window, no nothing. Hot wired in Seconds evidently...

I'm absolutly heart broken... I looked for this car for 5 years before driving to Maryland to pay cash for one 3 years ago.

No Lo-jack...
No ecu/kill switch...

Hindsight is 20/20 unfortunately.

Credit Card was tried in East Orange/Orange at Mc Donalds and Burger King. Also tried to get money out of a Exxon ATM. All in East Orange on Central Ave.

Please keep a look out for my baby...

I have LED taillights (the awesome ones from Germany that look stock. Deep Blue HID fogs using stock fog light housing. No Audi Emblem or S4 Badge on back. S4 Badge removed from front grill.

PS: May 15th: Date Stolen, was my birthday... Wonderful birthday indeed.

***UPDATE***
A Friend of a Friend just has his White Audi stolen in Jersey City the same night...
People that steal other people **** should be shot by firing squad!!!
Old 05-17-2011, 04:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Agreed!!!

Originally Posted by EuroXS4
People that steal other people **** should be shot by firing squad!!!
But since I'm more of a ***** when it comes to stealing, I'd be happier with torturing the person, so they can feel and understand what it's like to go through the pain of having your most prized possession stolen from you. Then I'd shoot him.

Sorry bout your car bro.. The feeling must be overwhelming. Hopefully it can be recovered in one piece.

Chris

I do know that china sells these awesome little gadgets that works with a sim card and simple txt plan. It tracks whatever you put the little box into, and sends it directly to your phone with long and lat plus other info. Its lo-jack without the hundreds of dollars wasted a year. There's also online checking and tracking that's free too. Pretty neat stuff, for fairly low prices starting somewhere around 50 bucks maybe a little less. Also many different types of units too.
Old 05-20-2011, 12:22 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Sorry about the car man, hopefully your car is found. I live up in North Jersey, and I always notice high end cars, and audis, so I'll keep an eye out for ya.