S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

16 S6 CPO

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2016, 11:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 16 S6 CPO

Its that time again - looking at a used 16 S6.

Found a CPO 2016 S6 ( build date 4/15)

11.5k miles.

Ex Audi executive fleet car.

2 previous leases.

1 x 3months - corp lease
1 x 8 months - personal lease.

CPO and Audi Care to 45k.

Prestige, - Bose, Led Headlights and Interior ,HUD, Power Boot, Power sunshades, S6 sport package, Driver Assistance Package, Black wood inlays ( prefer CF personally but beggar not a chooser)

No CF ( sad face) No Coldweather (like the cut off steering wheel -so im fine with that)

Conti DSW tyres.

What you think I should offer?

Car is at 2nd dealership after being wholesaled once. Currently been offered for sale for 4 months over both dealerships.
They should be motived to clear it as end of month nearing.

Listed for 68k now. Original dealership had it offered down to 63.5 and got no takers.

All comments, criticisms and advice welcome.

This is a big thing for me $$ wise. Ive checked insurance, running costs and the like. Like the car, want the car but dont NEED the car so can walk away if its rubbish.

Cheers and thanks to all in advance and damn these are nice cars....!
Old 09-23-2016, 05:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

What was the original sticker price?
Old 09-23-2016, 07:13 AM
AudiWorld Member

Is it Misano red? Lol I think I know the car, it's been for sale here forever at Audi Palo Alto.
I checked it out (didn't test drive) but the 2 owners threw me off. My experience is on those CPOs they won't budge much - IMO that car is worth no more than upper 50s but they'll never sell it for that - they'll just wait and hope for a fool to come and pay full price.

FWIW I ended up paying about the same for a brand new leftover '16, I see there are still some leftover 16's and the rebates are still on so if I were you and dropping this much cash I'd go for that.
Old 09-23-2016, 09:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by m444
Offer no more than 15% off the original MSRP. You can calculate the MSRP from the list of options. I got mine new off the lot for 10.4% off MSRP.

2016 S6 MSRP base P+ = $70,900
Prestige Package $4,400
***Includes Premium Plus features plus:
***BOSE Sound System with Subwoofer
***LED interior lighting
***Head up display
***Power rear window, manual rear side window sunshades
***LED Headlights
***Power trunk, open & close

Driver Assistance Plus Package $2,550
S6 Sport Package $3,500
Cold Weather Package $500
Black Optic Package $1,500
Comfort Seating Package $1,950
Premium Paint $575
Carbon Atlas Inlays $500
Layered Aluminum/Black Wood Inlays $900
Audi Design Selection Arras Red $2,300
Bang & Olufsen Sound System w/15 Speakers $4,900
Black Alcantara Headliner $3,000
Night Vision Assistant $2,500
Rear Side Air Bags $350
Audi Guard Wheel Lock Kit $95
Destination Charge $925
Cargo Net $130
Audi First Aid Kit $130
LED Headlights $1,400
Bose Premium Sound $850
Power rear and side sunshades $500
Are you talking about a new one? OP is asking about a CPO car with 11k miles and 15% off MSRP would be a terrible deal.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tinbad
Is it Misano red? Lol I think I know the car, it's been for sale here forever at Audi Palo Alto.
I checked it out (didn't test drive) but the 2 owners threw me off. My experience is on those CPOs they won't budge much - IMO that car is worth no more than upper 50s but they'll never sell it for that - they'll just wait and hope for a fool to come and pay full price.

FWIW I ended up paying about the same for a brand new leftover '16, I see there are still some leftover 16's and the rebates are still on so if I were you and dropping this much cash I'd go for that.
Good work detective.

I saw Palo had the car down to 62.5 as lowest advertised price.

Then it moved to LA. LOL.

Getting it inspected as we speak.

I was going to offer 62 based on the Palo Alto add, the fact that I have that ad saved, and that the car will need a few things done.

You know - like I suspected - they got it for mid 50's so there i still meat on the bone for them - just not as much.

Luv to know about the S6 you got.

And the 2 owners bothered me too but with the CPO and Audi Care till 45k still active, and my guy in LA ripping it to pieces I expect im pretty safe.

What you think?
Old 09-23-2016, 12:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

I say offer the $62k! The worst they can say is no and I'm sure they will still counter.
Old 09-23-2016, 01:56 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dazs4
Good work detective.

I saw Palo had the car down to 62.5 as lowest advertised price.

Then it moved to LA. LOL.

Getting it inspected as we speak.

I was going to offer 62 based on the Palo Alto add, the fact that I have that ad saved, and that the car will need a few things done.

You know - like I suspected - they got it for mid 50's so there i still meat on the bone for them - just not as much.

Luv to know about the S6 you got.

And the 2 owners bothered me too but with the CPO and Audi Care till 45k still active, and my guy in LA ripping it to pieces I expect im pretty safe.

What you think?
I am a bit biased, had a bad experience buying an ex dealer car (CPO also), seemed ok at first and mechanics were all good but had bunch of issues with rattles/squeaks in the interior that I didn't notice until I had it for a while. Good thing you're having it inspected but also make sure you push every panel inside to make sure it's not gonna irritate LOL.

I'd say if it all checks out and the fact it has CPO warranty and Audicare 61/62k is probably fair. You didn't mention what needs to be done to it? Just new tires/brakes, if so let them fix it.

My car came down from $81,460 MSRP to $72,7 before 3k in rebates (1k AoA loyalty & 2k Audi FS) so my out the door was $69,7 before tax.
Old 09-23-2016, 06:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Check the number of launches on the computer and, as I presume you have, the Carfax and service record. Few or no acelleration launches probably indicates minimal abuse of engine. Lots would be a bad sign.
Old 09-24-2016, 02:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

I walked.

They wanted full price

Now they have called back at 65999 down from 69500.

I need to get to 63000 for my number to work as they crushed me on my trade in numbers. ( 4k less than I was quoted by another Audi dealer 4 months ago)

Will see what happens.

thanks for all the info!
Old 09-24-2016, 02:43 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dazs4
I walked.

They wanted full price

Now they have called back at 65999 down from 69500.

I need to get to 63000 for my number to work as they crushed me on my trade in numbers. ( 4k less than I was quoted by another Audi dealer 4 months ago)

Will see what happens.

thanks for all the info!
Let them work for it, pretty sure they'll come down to your number eventually and if it doesn't work out there'll be plenty others, it's not like these cars are rare... unless maybe you insist on that color (it is pretty!)

Quick Reply: 16 S6 CPO