S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Any current S6 incentives?

Old 02-05-2016, 04:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Audi Supplier Program

plug in your company code and it will generate certificate to print with 6% discount.

This is Audi corporate site.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by msaudiq5
Audi Supplier Program

plug in your company code and it will generate certificate to print with 6% discount.

This is Audi corporate site.
You arent understanding what Im saying. I didnt say the supplier program wasnt there anymore, or that the S6 didnt qualify. Im saying that theres no point in us running cars under the supplier program anymore.

That means, you might still get your 6% off, we just wont do it as the supplier because theres no need for us to hassle anyone with the extra paperwork of providing a paystub. Get it?

If a dealership is giving you 6% off, its 6% off regardless of how it comes. The less I have to do to make your deal go smoothly and more time efficient, I will.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:05 PM
AudiWorld Member

ok, got it. that's your way. another dealers not willing to give reasonable discount so people can use supplier paper 'certificate' to get the same 6% deal. That was my experience.
Old 02-05-2016, 05:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by msaudiq5
ok, got it. that's your way. another dealers not willing to give reasonable discount so people can use supplier paper 'certificate' to get the same 6% deal. That was my experience.
Yup, it's absolutely the individual dealerships prerogative how they want to do it and if they want to honor it. That's why you have the option to shop around until you get what you want. Gotta love America.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:06 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Someone needs a hug.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:09 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by luv2sleep
Someone needs a hug.
it's all good. I'm just an enthusiast like everyone else. I'm just on the other side.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
it's all good. I'm just an enthusiast like everyone else. I'm just on the other side.
I know... I'm just messin' with you!
On a different note, what was going on this past Monday with Audi dealerships?The Audi dealerships were crawling over each other to get my business. They twisted my arm so bad that I ended buying a new S6 to my exact specs to the "T" for close to 10% off. I filled my midlife crisis gap for the time being with the S6.
Old 02-06-2016, 10:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 247 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by luv2sleep
I know... I'm just messin' with you!
On a different note, what was going on this past Monday with Audi dealerships?The Audi dealerships were crawling over each other to get my business. They twisted my arm so bad that I ended buying a new S6 to my exact specs to the "T" for close to 10% off. I filled my midlife crisis gap for the time being with the S6.
Was that on a new 2016 S6, part of the dealers current inventory stock or a new vehicle order?

Audi pricing seems lower in SoCal than NorCal.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:24 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by m444
Was that on a new 2016 S6, part of the dealers current inventory stock or a new vehicle order?

Audi pricing seems lower in SoCal than NorCal.
Current inventory, brand new '16 S6 with 17 miles on it. It was on the lot for 15 days. There aren't a whole lot of S6's anywhere so mine was a dealer swap. Most dealers in SoCal have anywhere from 2-6 on the lot. Many have zero. Most S6's are configured with popular options like the Sport Pkg, Black Optics Pkg, and Driver's Assist Pkg. I got mine in Daytona grey which is a popular color. I think we all like to be different but that Daytona grey is a really cool color, IMO. Besides, S6's are hard to spot even here in SoCal. If you want, I can PM you the salesperson and the dealer's name here in the OC.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

These dealerships have like 1K static dealer cash on upfront deals, a lot of them will deal close to Invoice, especially if you have the big 3 going on...
I had a Ford, and was upgrading into Audi, was annoying that I literally got ZERO incentives to enter the brand. But The customer cash only includes Toyota from what I see, not Honda, just sayin. (as far as non-Luxury brands)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any current S6 incentives?