S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

C7 Vag-Level Control Lowering

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 02:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C7 Vag-Level Control Lowering

Hello,
Has anyone successfully lowered their C7 A6/A7/S6/S7 suspension via vag com? I know it has been done without buying any aftermarket parts but no matter the directions I have found for other models, none have worked with my 2013 S6. I only want to lower it maybe 10mm which should be very well do-able. I do have the security access code as well its just a matter of what to do properly from there. I always get "request sequence error". I do understand ground needs to be level and me out of the car with doors closed for the system to measure properly, but if anyone can crack this for me I would be mucho appreciative, because not only do I want it lowered, but each default value for the height if off and some by up to 11mm. So this obviously is putting my car off kilter, causes drive-ability issues and probably improperly is wearing my tires. Still trying to deal with my dealership on that mess, but if I can just do it myself it would save me the 1.5 hour pain of getting it up there again. Do I need to delete calibration? Re-calibrate? Do any digits in the code correspond to F/R level as they do on the A8/S8 platform that I could adjust? I am rather new to Vagcom obviously so any help in regards to my million questions here is appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Old 08-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Taylor Shaw
Hello,
Has anyone successfully lowered their C7 A6/A7/S6/S7 suspension via vag com? I know it has been done without buying any aftermarket parts but no matter the directions I have found for other models, none have worked with my 2013 S6. I only want to lower it maybe 10mm which should be very well do-able. I do have the security access code as well its just a matter of what to do properly from there. I always get "request sequence error". I do understand ground needs to be level and me out of the car with doors closed for the system to measure properly, but if anyone can crack this for me I would be mucho appreciative, because not only do I want it lowered, but each default value for the height if off and some by up to 11mm. So this obviously is putting my car off kilter, causes drive-ability issues and probably improperly is wearing my tires. Still trying to deal with my dealership on that mess, but if I can just do it myself it would save me the 1.5 hour pain of getting it up there again. Do I need to delete calibration? Re-calibrate? Do any digits in the code correspond to F/R level as they do on the A8/S8 platform that I could adjust? I am rather new to Vagcom obviously so any help in regards to my million questions here is appreciated! Thanks in advance!
Look down about 15-16 posts there is a detailed How-To post by inferno that should negate needing this thread.
Old 08-12-2014, 07:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Here's a link to the thread:

https://forums.audiworld.com/s6-c7-p...-vcds-2869689/