S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Comfort seats

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2016, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

IMO the best option I got was the comfort seats. Aside from being incredibly comfortable they actually do look really nice. They're world's better than the normal looking A6 seat which is wildly regarded as hideous. Venitlation and Massage all work very well and the side bolsters move enough for spirited driving. Having the head bolsters move up/down and in/out is also a huge plus.
Old 05-25-2016, 05:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Default seats

Thanks loads for the input guys!! thinking I am going to lean two comforts. Will post up when it happens.

Thanks,
Bob
Old 05-26-2016, 08:25 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 2016 S6 with a check engine light that won't go out so Audi has a new S6 coming tomorrow for me. Anyway my current S6 has comfort seats. I hate them. I find the lumbar horrible. Hits me in all the wrong places and even the base lumbar is over inflated for me. That said when I get the new car tomorrow it will have the sport seats. I'm anxious to compare.

Todd
Old 05-28-2016, 02:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by toddrdmd
I have a 2016 S6 with a check engine light that won't go out so Audi has a new S6 coming tomorrow for me. Anyway my current S6 has comfort seats. I hate them. I find the lumbar horrible. Hits me in all the wrong places and even the base lumbar is over inflated for me. That said when I get the new car tomorrow it will have the sport seats. I'm anxious to compare.

Todd
Please post what you think.

Thanks,
Bob
Old 05-28-2016, 05:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

I just finished a two-day 600+ mile trip in the S6 with the standard sport seats. It was comfy, and refreshing. I'm 6' and 198 lbs for reference.

I like the sport seats: both the look and the performance. The "comfort" seats strike me as belonging in an A8, not an "S" car.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:32 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Well got my new Sepang Blue S6. Love the sport seats compared to the comfort seats. As I mentioned previously the comfort seats hit me in all the wrong areas. Probably due to the internal mechanism that need to be a certain size to work the message features. I really like the sport seats. They feel great. Glad to get rid of comfort.
Old 05-30-2016, 10:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Post a picture !

Originally Posted by toddrdmd
Well got my new Sepang Blue S6. Love the sport seats compared to the comfort seats. As I mentioned previously the comfort seats hit me in all the wrong areas. Probably due to the internal mechanism that need to be a certain size to work the message features. I really like the sport seats. They feel great. Glad to get rid of comfort.
Sepang Blue in an S6 is a statement :-)
Old 06-06-2016, 05:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

After test driving several S6's with both Sport and Comfort I will say that both are comfortable with the Comfort seats being considerable more comfortable. If comfort trumps all for you, then the comfort seats win. For me, the aesthetics and lower price of the Sport seats trumped the comfort, seat massager, and ventilation of the comfort seats. I bought my S6 with sports seats over 3 hours away from home and I was perfectly comfortable the entire drive back home. I'm a big guy so more cushion helps me. I thought that would be an issue but I was surprised at home comfy I was on a long drive. I'm happy.
Old 06-09-2016, 09:54 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Havana Tan

Perhaps, like me, the compromise is the Havana Tan comfort seats in the 'exclusive' package. They look great, don't get as hot as black, and are entirely adjustable including the leg extension and inflating side bolsters. The massage and ventilation are nice bonuses, as is the ability to adjust the passenger seat using the drivers side controls (80+ year old mom).
Attached Thumbnails Comfort seats-havana.jpg  
Old 06-09-2016, 10:19 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Those do look nice. I imagine they pair especially well with one of the natural wood trims.

Quick Reply: Comfort seats