S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Custom S6 Floor Mats

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2016, 12:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom S6 Floor Mats

This has been mentioned before, but I thought I'd post another thread because these custom floor mats are so incredible imo. Marc Kaplan, another AW member turned me onto autostyle.co.uk. They produce custom mats with incredible quality and amazing service (I ordered them on Monday and they arrived from the UK on Friday). I ended up communicating directly with Des at sales@autostyle.co.uk. He set me up with the S6 logo that they had (it's not on their website). You can also have the logo embroidered on the rear mats and get a nicely bound healplate for the driver's mat (I didn't want to overdue it, so I passed on both). Total cost for my order was £95, including shipping (and that's a lot cheaper today than it was when I ordered on Monday!). And for those of you with an Arras Red interior, autostyle's Dark Red binding matches perfectly - like it was OEM. Thanks to Marc for the great tip and to Des for a great product.
Attached Images     
Old 06-24-2016, 01:29 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

hinckley, looks great. Are the mats the same color as the carpet on the floorboard? Based on your photos, your floorboard looks more charcoal and the mats look very black. Is it just the pictures? Does the Arras Red interior have lighter carpet than the standard Black Valcona?
Would love a set of these but definitely don't want mismatched colors.
Old 06-24-2016, 01:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

They look great, happy to help :-)
Old 06-24-2016, 01:40 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by S6BlueJacket
hinckley, looks great. Are the mats the same color as the carpet on the floorboard? Based on your photos, your floorboard looks more charcoal and the mats look very black. Is it just the pictures? Does the Arras Red interior have lighter carpet than the standard Black Valcona?
Would love a set of these but definitely don't want mismatched colors.
The camera makes it look that way, in reality they match.
Attached Thumbnails Custom S6 Floor Mats-20160518_093903.jpg  
Old 06-24-2016, 02:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Marc Kaplan
The camera makes it look that way, in reality they match.
^^ What he said.
Old 06-24-2016, 02:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thanks to you both! Contacting them now!!
Old 06-24-2016, 02:10 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by S6BlueJacket
Thanks to you both! Contacting them now!!
fwiw, if I was doing it all over again, I'd have the rear mats embroidered with the S6 logo as well. I may order another rear set with them.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:22 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

just emailed them to see if they will do black diamond quilted mats with white stitching and border to match the black sport seats. looks like they are closed until aug 15th
Old 08-19-2016, 04:33 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by hinckley
This has been mentioned before, but I thought I'd post another thread because these custom floor mats are so incredible imo. Marc Kaplan, another AW member turned me onto autostyle.co.uk. They produce custom mats with incredible quality and amazing service (I ordered them on Monday and they arrived from the UK on Friday). I ended up communicating directly with Des at sales@autostyle.co.uk. He set me up with the S6 logo that they had (it's not on their website). You can also have the logo embroidered on the rear mats and get a nicely bound healplate for the driver's mat (I didn't want to overdue it, so I passed on both). Total cost for my order was £95, including shipping (and that's a lot cheaper today than it was when I ordered on Monday!). And for those of you with an Arras Red interior, autostyle's Dark Red binding matches perfectly - like it was OEM. Thanks to Marc for the great tip and to Des for a great product.
I just ordered a set of these for my S6 today from Des. Thank you for turning me onto this company
Old 10-03-2016, 08:30 PM
AudiWorld Member

These look vey cool...

Might have to splurge and keep the red trim.. Matches my Misano red exterior and black interior...
Thanks for the details...