S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Do you find driver assistance pakcage useful?

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2014, 06:18 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I back my S6 at an angle into the 1-car garage it shares side-by-side with my motorcycle and chest freezer; with the shelves in the back, I have about 3 inches to spare front & rear and a couple inches from the wall on the passenger side.

It's hard enough to do it every time without making contact, I wouldn't want do do it without the tilting mirror feature & backup camera.
Old 05-20-2014, 08:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by HyperS4
Sounds like you have been parking in tight spots for a while, which makes you a professional parker. It's not a fine line between idiot parker and good parker. I mean, you know an idiot parker when you see one.
Yes. I'm from NY and have years of parallel parking experience in Manhattan so living in LA now it is very obvious. I also didn't care about dings and dents in my bumpers back then, but now.....well. Anyway, I'm glad I got the package and i would definitely do it again. I would also get the B&O but that's another topic.
Old 05-29-2014, 04:59 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Also, anyone has lunar silver interior? I like the color better, but plan to keep the car for 5+ years... I fear it's gona get dirty easily... Anyone has somewhat long term experience with lighter interiors? Does it get dirty easily?

I feel to be safe, I should go with black...