S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

New Order: 2016 S6 Prestige

Old 11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Order: 2016 S6 Prestige

Just placed an order for a 2016 S6 - expecting delivery in early March.

2016 S6
Sepang Blue with Lunar Seats
Black Wood with Aluminum Trim
Black Headliner

Prestige Package
Sports Package
Black Optics Package

Thank you to everyone here who helped me finalize the details! I still have sometime to modify the order - anything I should change? Black headliner was the SA's suggestion, as was the Wood/Aluminum Trim - are both good options? I'd love to save some money and skip with Wood/Aluminum but it seems to be a better option than brown wood or polished aluminum with my color combo's. Should I stick with a black headliner with lunar silver seats?
Old 11-25-2014, 08:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Yes to both. the wood/aluminum trim is stunning
Old 11-26-2014, 03:17 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Reports of the seats changing color from people wearing jeans scared me off of the light interior (same reason my wife got her X3 with brown instead of white leather). I'm going with the black comfort seats.

I think the black headliner (the free one, not the $3k version) and the layered aluminum and black wood are a must though.
Old 11-26-2014, 03:20 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jasonlitka
Reports of the seats changing color from people wearing jeans scared me off of the light interior (same reason my wife got her X3 with brown instead of white leather). I'm going with the black comfort seats.

I think the black headliner (the free one, not the $3k version) and the layered aluminum and black wood are a must though.
I wish they offered brown leather.. I'll see what the pricing looks like on the "Arras Red Design selection".
Old 11-26-2014, 07:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Congrats on the order!

How were you able to order without pricing? I thought you were waiting until the prices in the ordering guide were populated. Any idea if the base price was lowered due to lack of standard sport diff? Also, how much is the sport package?

Still no word from my SA about ordering the S7.
Old 11-26-2014, 07:58 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Tom Techie
Congrats on the order!

How were you able to order without pricing? I thought you were waiting until the prices in the ordering guide were populated. Any idea if the base price was lowered due to lack of standard sport diff? Also, how much is the sport package?

Still no word from my SA about ordering the S7.
Still no pricing - the order was placed as % off MSRP. I am still very hopeful that the base price will be lowered due to the lack of prestige package & sports diff. This is all hypothetical, but my estimate is that a base 2016 S6 +Prestige vs a base 2015 S6 will be roughly the same in price. The sports package I'm hoping lands at about $2.5k (based on UK prices for those options). The sports package seems like a must have though. My guesstimate looks something like this:

2016 S6 base $71k
+ Prestige $4k
+ Black Optics $1.5k
+ Sports Package $2-2.5k
+ Layered Aluminum/Black Wood inlay $1k
Total: ~$80k

It can easily be a few grand more if the sports package is more expensive, or if they don't lower the base from $75k->$71k in lue of the prestige package being extra.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by amelen
Still no pricing - the order was placed as % off MSRP. I am still very hopeful that the base price will be lowered due to the lack of prestige package & sports diff. This is all hypothetical, but my estimate is that a base 2016 S6 +Prestige vs a base 2015 S6 will be roughly the same in price. The sports package I'm hoping lands at about $2.5k (based on UK prices for those options). The sports package seems like a must have though. My guesstimate looks something like this:

2016 S6 base $71k
+ Prestige $4k
+ Black Optics $1.5k
+ Sports Package $2-2.5k
+ Layered Aluminum/Black Wood inlay $1k
Total: ~$80k

It can easily be a few grand more if the sports package is more expensive, or if they don't lower the base from $75k->$71k in lue of the prestige package being extra.
What % discount did you get, I know I can get 3%, unfortunately I am not part of the Audi Club to get the 6%. I should also get the loyalty or conquest credit.
Old 11-27-2014, 10:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Go123
What % discount did you get, I know I can get 3%, unfortunately I am not part of the Audi Club to get the 6%. I should also get the loyalty or conquest credit.
6% off through the supplier program.

Audi Supplier Program

List of accepted companies can be found in this thread:

anybody know anything about VIP pricing?

They aren't offering any incentives (loyalty, etc..) on 2016's yet.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

That supplier list is dated. My company is on the list now, but not on this list from 2009....

Originally Posted by amelen
6% off through the supplier program.

Audi Supplier Program

List of accepted companies can be found in this thread:

anybody know anything about VIP pricing?

They aren't offering any incentives (loyalty, etc..) on 2016's yet.
Old 11-27-2014, 11:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by dogears
That supplier list is dated. My company is on the list now, but not on this list from 2009....
Any chance you have access to a newer list? I'm sure it would be helpful to a lot of the people here.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Order: 2016 S6 Prestige